I've just got into the DnB...

JamesEcho1

Im new to DnB...a friend of mine showed me some tracks from caspa and I thought they were pretty good.

I was wondering whhat is the best DnB group/band or wat song.

There is no right answer I just want to see what people like.

:rinsed:

dude, think ya gettin a little mixed up, Caspa is dubstep, if ya like that vibe check Rusko, DZ, Skream, Plastian so on and so forth...

when it comes to DnB get in the mixes section, download a few different styles, jump up, tech, liquid and see what ya think, come on back and i will advise bro.

save yourself why you still can.....

just download a load of bassline and fidget house sets and brock out a kidney while you dream the sweet sleep.

What your friend showed you is dubstep my friend. But if you'd like to listen to some DnB, I'd start with High Contrast. He is by far my favorite producer and the person who got me into this music.

Try laughing and end with crying.

Sorry guys, made a really stupid mistake but thanks for help with the dubstep:rinsed:

lol dont worry about it mate, if you stick around you'll see everyone gets a stupid answer for a stupid question, infact most of the time you get stupid answers for reasonable questions.

This forum sucks if your a newbie trying to get advice. Sme people are right idiots.

Everyone started somewhere ffs.

Mate, if I was you Id listen to chase and status. Kinda well known now and they have a good mix of dubstep and dnb, aswell as breaks and a bit of the ol hip hop. They got me into DNB. They have a good album too called "more than alot"

If you like your dubstep, which im sure after listening to some more stuff, you will find out if you do then look out for Chase and Status - saxon, eastern jam. They will srat you off.

Good luck and welcome to the best music genre in the world!!! :rave:

Back
Top Bottom