I've got two things...

ProjectRKA

1st thing: Am I allowed to post mixes of other genres ? E.g. hardstyle.

2nd thing: Why is this forum not using the IPS forum template/software ?
I'm on two other forums who use that template/software, and it's just amazing.
It's very customizable. It has lots of features. Some of my favorite features are these:
Status updates. On-site real-time chatroom. Gallery. Blogs... and so much more...

It's very customizable. It has lots of features. Some of my favorite features are these:
Status updates. On-site real-time chatroom. Gallery. Blogs... and so much more...

Ive got only one thing but he ladies love it. Don't post hardstyle please. Never heard of anyone who liked that, but fags do though. They do because they pound their buddies on the 150bpm kicks its gay love music. Giving-Head-hunterz and WildSteedz. and everyother name with a Z in it. Because Z is the last letter in the alphabet thus its gay.

Ive got only one thing but he ladies love it. Don't post hardstyle please. Never heard of anyone who liked that, but fags do though. They do because they pound their buddies on the 150bpm kicks its gay love music. Giving-Head-hunterz and WildSteedz. and everyother name with a Z in it. Because Z is the last letter in the alphabet thus its gay.
The level of hate in this post is over 9000.

The level of hate in this post is over 9000.

Hatred is not acceptable in my little pony is it?
scootaloo+ur+a+fag.png

I am possibly one of those breakbeat supremacists Deegun talks about. Am willing to try this hardstyle that you speak of though.

yes

I think this forums had a bad history of security flaws in plugins and such, so theyve kept it as basic and therefore as secure as possible. I dont think the admins have the time to combat any bugs or other issues that might arise from changing the format, or have the time to change the format.

Not that im speaking for smorty and sto, but I think im right?

dude totally. course you are. yeah man what. just put some yoghurt on it, shut uuuuuuuup. its fine man, you gotta chill harriet. thats your lesson from all this. got to learn big man. less you learn, you burn! right? hahaaaaaaa uyeeah suckwad

I might have overdone it last night I was in a bad place, I rejected my blooming homosexuality and drunk myself to shit. I'm going to watch my little pony now.
Also I've been to all the major hardstyle raves years when I was 16, Qlimax, DefQon 1, the Qontinent, uhm Decibel, Loudness, Emporium name them all I've probably been there.
Here Papa,

Last edited by a moderator:
haha brony. funny stuff. by the by, whats going on in your sig mildreds. could be im unclear on that whole exchange. of words. its words isnt it. shouldve known, nothing good can come of words. hey you wanna hang out next weekend or whatever? i got my stuff back so ill come over with a flute and bongo and we make minimals and total science ish (screwball) type stuff and we sell it to mp3s and lose everything weve worked so hard for?

haha brony. funny stuff. by the by, whats going on in your sig mildreds. could be im unclear on that whole exchange. of words. its words isnt it. shouldve known, nothing good can come of words. hey you wanna hang out next weekend or whatever? i got my stuff back so ill come over with a flute and bongo and we make minimals and total science ish (screwball) type stuff and we sell it to mp3s and lose everything weve worked so hard for?

Yeah but im going to the abyss tonight I'm perhaps falling into it. Got some stash of stuff and black sun empire and prolix are coming so I might not return. Call tomorrow perhaps?

I might have overdone it last night I was in a bad place, I rejected my blooming homosexuality and drunk myself to shit. I'm going to watch my little pony now.
Also I've been to all the major hardstyle raves years when I was 16, Qlimax, DefQon 1, the Qontinent, uhm Decibel, Loudness, Emporium name them all I've probably been there.
Here Papa,
Another good track to link, would be Wildstylez - Timeless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-P8RnyADc

Or Frontliner's "Come On!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3FbMjNq_CU

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two things.

a pipe and a beard.

this thrusts my being to the vast underworld of filth and debauched degredation that simply isn't interactive enough within virtual interwebbing. it's a freedom. spiritual. tantric. but mostly violent.

for instance, i was too drunk to pee standing up so i sat down, and pee sprayed from the pan onto my balls. it was real. it was bad, sure, but it meant something. it felt real. something worth sharing of feeling.

yeah, sometimes i wonder. what would life be with online status updates on internets, then i realise beef soup in my mouth, hot tits in my eyes. a bumbag full of mescaline. a room temperature flask of adventure. i journey it to it's fullest. i embrace all its wealth. ride that donkey. and thus. i awake hungover, regret shaming my every sciatic nerve. i feel desolate. desert like dehydration. nothing means anything. therefore my world is ended, yet, agasp a chug of water and then, life is charged to restoration. upright with vigour i burst robust to the concious world of possiblities of internet once again. i use it for a short while and then...

by this time it's usually about 6pm and then the cycle starts again with booze and fanny packs of treats.

i hear what youre saying you king amongst men. its sunday today, but i will cause trouble, believe you me, there is nothing left for me now but listening to bone thugs n harmony on the balcony, smoke something noxious (im off my tits on anti biotics) and then its off to town to drink stroh and go to irish bars, its st paddys day isnt it. or whatever the fk. i dont care, by the end of today, i decree, right now, as it were, that i will have destroyed something precious. precious to someone else. not me. never destroy my shit or i shall be very. very. irate. indeed. whats this thread do again?

Back
Top Bottom