Ive forgotten how big this track is.

Sounds familiar! I've heard some samples in it being used in different tracks. Maybe they were all remixes tho

sounds abit like take me away?
Just from this comment, i'm guessing the clip is possibly "Desperado" by A.I? (I cant listen to the audio as I'm at work)
If this is the case, then yes I love this tune. Probably the best A.I tune they have ever done imo("Uprising" follows closely behind). They need to make more like these tunes again.

Just from this comment, i'm guessing the clip is possibly "Desperado" by A.I? (I cant listen to the audio as I'm at work)
If this is the case, then yes I love this tune. Probably the best A.I tune they have ever done imo("Uprising" follows closely behind). They need to make more like these tunes again.

uprising vip is a wicked a tune.
switch on is probably my fav a.i piece. so many good memories attatched to that piece.

there's a desperado vip init? not sure if it's commin out though.

think trademark said he had it too... he's in with a few of the big boys, been the game a long time.
either that or he's telling porky pies :teeth:

I've got Uprising VIP, PM me for paypal infos.

Desperado is a farking chewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!! Best thing they've ever done. Needs a repress!

i remember playing on a system and it couldnt pick up that low frequency that is the bassline. i was pissed

Love this tune, one of my fave's.

Might dig it out for the battles lol

Remember seeing fabio drop this on Funktion1 system, earthquake bassline.

Back
Top Bottom