I've been on three forums....

Royston

so far this afternoon. Breakbeat, DOA and dnbforum. On each of them there is a thread on Dillinja and how much people hate him. I just have to say that yes maybe his tunes sound the same and maybe they get a bit boring after a while but this is the same with most tracks from any producer. And another thing no one can deny that when a track from this badboy is dropped over a fat system it tears the fuckin venue down!

Royston said:
I just have to say that yes maybe his tunes sound the same and maybe they get a bit boring after a while but this is the same with most tracks from any producer.

I take it you've never heard D Kay, John B, Sonic, Influx Datum etc then?

:hotpants:

yes.. well i have been to more forums so nar nar nee nar nar!!
and most of them have a "RAG OUT ON DILLI" thread.. it seems to be part of the forum culture.. i just think though it is the fact that people will just keep playin em no matter how good / bad they are when they come from him, sorry but i cant stand a tune that is average being played over and over with more of the same artists tracks that are average in the same set.. though i could do an hour with drumsound & Bassline Smith.. i just dont like aving too much of the same in one set and this is how most dj's that play dilli here do it.. and i don like it, so.. blarg!!

dont really understand all the "dillinja is shit" threads..... if everyone hates dillinja so much, why does everyone still buy his records hmmm???? it all bullshit

That's just the net
Most the folks who buy his records probably don't use these sites.
Just like the way that if you live somewhere where there's not a lot of dnb you could be lead to believe that a small label with a big internet presence is actually getting heavy rotation in the clubs when you're actually more likely to be struck by lightning than hear their tune while you're out at a big night, or if you do it might sound completely crap.
If you're not intersted in listening to pounders in a club like many net dnb heads you're bound to hate dilly but equally more home listener friendly stuff can sound shit on a club system, so clubbers won't appreciate it.

I call it creative pisstaking or maybe even evolution!!!!!!!

If we don't take the piss out of Dillinja for Fast Car he'll keep making wank tunes!!!!

We want Dillinja to be good but he just keeps churning out crap recently so we rip him and he changes!!!! (Hopefully!) :rolleyes:

MC Motion said:
I call it creative pisstaking or maybe even evolution!!!!!!!

If we don't take the piss out of Dillinja for Fast Car he'll keep making wank tunes!!!!

We want Dillinja to be good but he just keeps churning out crap recently so we rip him and he changes!!!! (Hopefully!) :rolleyes:

I agree 100% :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you don't like it don't buy it and that's the end of it.
Big DJs play fast car because they like it, Dillinja made it because he liked it.
Hell I don't even like the track myself but whining won't do anything.

it will make people annoyed at u.. or it will make peole like you, dont u want to make awesome net buddies with dilli haters?

Back
Top Bottom