DnB I've been looking for ages for songs they use at raves such as these!

they play all kinds of dnb at squats, most i've been to have been on the neurofunk/tech side of things though.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Konichi - Helense (Syanide Remix)

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2581VMVVoQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
can't see the links cos im at work but if your looking for jump up mate it's all about http://lowdowndeep.com/ recently IMO, plus it's weird you say they play jump up cos most of the squat raves round my area always seem to play liquid/jungle/minimal and never really get any banging jump up sets

Well, Depends on the squat rave tbh, OTT play quite a lot of jump up. But other better ones just play a range, tbh im just looking for dnb similar to the ones I posted quite hard to find, or they just dont have exactly what I'm looking for

- - - Updated - - -

Ive heard Hazards and Syanides song they are both bangers, the other one Ive never heard def one to get

where can i find squat raves???
and dont say in a squat!!!!

there are multiple all over london every weekend, best way to find them is to find other people that go regularly, get the crews added on fb, so you get invites.

just gotta be in the loop. I had no idea how prominent the squat scene was in london until about 6 months ago when i met some heads that were bang on it, now i'm getting event pages thrown at me left right and centre.

there are multiple all over london every weekend, best way to find them is to find other people that go regularly, get the crews added on fb, so you get invites.

just gotta be in the loop. I had no idea how prominent the squat scene was in london until about 6 months ago when i met some heads that were bang on it, now i'm getting event pages thrown at me left right and centre.

Same. Every time i open fbook i have about 20 invites to squat party event pages lol.

Well, Depends on the squat rave tbh, OTT play quite a lot of jump up. But other better ones just play a range, tbh im just looking for dnb similar to the ones I posted quite hard to find, or they just dont have exactly what I'm looking for

- - - Updated - - -

Ive heard Hazards and Syanides song they are both bangers, the other one Ive never heard def one to get

Haven't been to an OTT rave since 2011 NYE in that fat warehouse in enfield haha, yh man if u want to find squat raves there are loads on literally every weekend(not saying they are all good but you will find one), squat raves are not just DNB though loads of different types of dance music and if you have one of the groups on facebook as said previously you will get messages all the time from groups you have never even heard of before, TBH gone off the squat scene alot recenetly cos used to go every weekend and used to get messy every time i was at one and was straining my mental health, plus sound systems fucking up and being kettled out by federalities etc, better to go big legal events if you want a good night out IMO

Back
Top Bottom