i've almost lost hope finding this song but hey... lets try again :)

Ganja Fiend

the bad thing is that the last time i heard this song was about 10 years ago and i dont recall much...
i remember that it was a mix and i think it was live in some kind of firestation (??? or maybe it just had a name with something something fire in it)
i remember that the song starts with a woman yelling loudly but i dont really remember what she says (since my english was even worse back in those days :P) followed by a wicked reese bass... and i mean wicked! thats also the main reason i want to find this song again because of this bassline that gave me the chills :D
i am searching for this tune for ages now and i'd be eternally grateful if anyone could find this song with the little information i could give

it was drum n bass
and also remember that it was around 10 or more years ago
so the song is probably from around 2000

none of your songs are the one i am looking for sadly but its also been a long time since i heard the screamer :D good times
also the woman in my song is also not really screaming but just talking very loud like she is angry with someone and her voice is also not exactly sexy :P

Last edited:
the pitch of the woman is not changed as far as i recall fractal

but up all night is killer indeed

- - - Updated - - -

twisted anger is close :)
its kinda similar!
the woman is not singing though more like ranting
nice track nonetheless :)

YES! I'VE FOUND IT!
haha now after looking for this song for so long i completely randomly stumble upon it while watching vsauce on youtube xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXOXOZvEnM
its Faith in Chaos - Posession (Kemal + Rob Data RMX) or a variation of it!
the angry woman talking only starts at 1:50 but in the mix i've heard such a long time ago it started almost immediately :)
you can't believe how happy i am right now :D
thanks for all your help and suggestions

edit: i've even found the song that played right after this one in the mix i've been listening to :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKUrhG1OoOk

does this sound familiar to anybody? does anyone maybe know what mix (i think it was live) i am talking about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom