Itzalot...

CRYSTAL CLEAR

...by me and Cabbie has been made Mistajam's "Jam Hot Record Of The Week" on 1xtra this week.

To accompany this you can catch a 25 min mix from me and Cabbie on his show on Tuesday and we'll be nippin in on Thursday with Stapleton to perform Itzalot live.

Catch Mistajam's show 7pm - 10pm on 1xtra.

Cheers

Andy - Crystal Clear

Itzalot is a fucking tune, when its getting a release?

I will give the show a listen when i get home

big up

Itzalot is a fucking tune, when its getting a release?

I will give the show a listen when i get home

big up

coming on my collaborations ep entitled "Strength In Numbers" late Oct on Ganja.

Also on the EP will be "The Man With No Name" by me & Zen, "Come Back" by me and Netsky and "Side Salad" by me and Cabbie.

...by me and Cabbie has been made Mistajam's "Jam Hot Record Of The Week" on 1xtra this week.

To accompany this you can catch a 25 min mix from me and Cabbie on his show on Tuesday and we'll be nippin in on Thursday with Stapleton to perform Itzalot live.

Catch Mistajam's show 7pm - 10pm on 1xtra.

Cheers

Andy - Crystal Clear

Big tune!

I like the DJ specials that you did for Hype etc...When is it out?

Itzalot ya mums like what. :lol:

I have heard two versions of this song, one hypes playing where it says 'Itzalot ya mums like what' and then i heard another one sum where else and it didnt say it.
whats dat all about? :confused:

a few people have VIP mixes with their names in.

Also on the EP will be "The Man With No Name" by me & Zen, "Come Back" by me and Netsky and "Side Salad" by me and Cabbie.

These are actually all really great tunes. That Come Back track I haven't heard much of but Side Salad is HEAVY!

that E.P is looking massive! got some big artists alongside you in all of them tracks!

Well...I only work with quality, talented producers that bring something to the table.

Suddenly realised that I had a few tracks there with my pals so my EP became a collabo's EP.

...oh and in terms of collaborations, check the mix on 1xtra 2moro night for an exclusive first play of a prototype mix of a collaboration between me and Sigma as well as "So Be It" which is a colab between me and Rhythm Beater under the Smash Bros alias and comin on my label Cold Blooded.

....oh and there's another exclusive first play anywhere of something else on 2moro's mix...but you'll have to wait til 2moro to find out what!

check the mix on 1xtra 2moro night for an exclusive first play of a prototype mix of a collaboration between me and Sigma as well as "So Be It" which is a colab between me and Rhythm Beater under the Smash Bros alias and comin on my label Cold Blooded.

....oh and there's another exclusive first play anywhere of something else on 2moro's mix...but you'll have to wait til 2moro to find out what!

Cheers for the info, but what show is the mix on on 1xtra tomorrow night? What time? :confused:

...oh and in terms of collaborations, check the mix on 1xtra 2moro night for an exclusive first play of a prototype mix of a collaboration between me and Sigma as well as "So Be It" which is a colab between me and Rhythm Beater under the Smash Bros alias and comin on my label Cold Blooded.

Love the name. Smash Bros is such an amazing game.

Question, though, did anything ever come of your remix of Rhubarb N Custard?

Love the name. Smash Bros is such an amazing game.

Question, though, did anything ever come of your remix of Rhubarb N Custard?

I was never given parts for a remix of Rhubarb n Custard....dunno where u got that from?!?! Plus it's a Formation thing so I can't see me being asked to do that. hehe

by the way.........I said there'd be an exclusive on the mix on 1xtra tonight and I wasn't lying.

Last tune on the mix is my brand-new-never-before-heard-just-finished-straight-out-the-lab remix of "Heavy Metal" by Twisted Individual.

Mistajam's show is on 1xtra from 7pm til 10pm. As Missy says: Cop dat SHeeeeeeet!:twisted:

I was never given parts for a remix of Rhubarb n Custard....dunno where u got that from?!?! Plus it's a Formation thing so I can't see me being asked to do that. hehe

Some punk told me that he had a Crystal Clear remix of Rhubarb N Custard.

Thanks for letting me know he's talking shit before I indulge him any better.

Back
Top Bottom