iTunes Gayness

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Mr Fletch, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Just upgraded from an iPhone 3GS to the iPhone 4. When I connected it to iTunes it informed me I needed the latest version of iTunes for it to work. So I download the newest version of iTunes, now....here comes the good bit......

.....Ever since I have done this, iTunes crashes as soon as I open it, it just freezes instantly! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried clearing the library data from the my music section of my PC, tried downloading a slightly older version and still nothing!

So I have a brand new iPhone 4, and cannot put any fucking music on it! Just wondered if any of you guys with some technical knowledge might have some ideas as to what could be the problem?

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Sometimes when I skim past your username I see "Mr Feltch"

herojuana likes this.
  3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Useful.....real useful.......Fucktard ;)

4. $marty

Try a reset on your handset:
    To do that go to Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings

5. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Uninstall itunes and re-install it, failing that go on to apples site and you'll find something on there to fix it

6. charlie131

charlie131 Well-Known Member

I feel for you Mr Feltch.. I've had the same problem with my i phone and I tunes.. I just went straight to the mac store though so it was all good

7. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

least your girlfriend didnt put your bank card into the disc drive to pay for a dress

8. $marty

Please tell me your missus did this...

9. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

So I found out the problem, check this out, a reply to a post similar to mine on the apple support site

[SIZE=2[FONT=Arial Narrow]]"HI, I had the same problem, and found that this method worked well. I am copying this answer from an earlier post that I wrote.

Hey.

So I figured it out and just wanted to share the solution in case there is anyone else out there having the same issue.

The moment I plugged in my device iTunes begins to back it up before the syncing begins.

What you have to do is keep your Task Manager open.

When it starts to back up the process AppleMobileBackup.exe*32 will begin. You should immediately end that process, this will speed things up considerably. iTunes will also pop open a window telling you that your backup has failed. This is OK, and obviously expected.

If you do want to actually backup your device then I would reccomend syncing it a few times while ending the back up process, and then syncing it again while allowing the process. I do not know why, but this gets the back up process running much smoother and doesn't take up as much CPU.

In general I would also reccomend closing the "Apple Push"process. This too seems to be taking up alot of CPU.

You will have to shut off the backup process from the task manager every single time you sync your device. Even in the same sitting, if you just added a bit more media, once you press sync the backup process will begin again, so be aware of that.

I hope this was helpful.

Good Luck"[[/FONT]/SIZE]

How fucking bad is this?! This software should not have even passed the testing stages!

10. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

11. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

what's a pc?

my computer's made out of fruit.

12. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Apple is worse than cancer...

seriously if i wanted something that didn't work I would wank off ahmed.

13. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

well played sir

14. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

u say that
    but after having a string of pcs, problems like fletch's and loosing all my contents due to a virus even tho i'd paid x amount to have virus protection i got a mac and to be honest, they arent perfect but i dont get issues like the above, dont need virus protection,don't have unknown exe files running in the background doing who knows what, dont require to fap about with task manager or satisfy ahmed.

15. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I have used PCs my whole life and never had problem with viruses. Look after it and everything is fine man.

Only problem I have ever had was when I killed it spilling beer on it. my bad.

16. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Mate... if i begin to tell you the madness I had with my fukin retarded apple SHIT!!

I WAS an avid supporter of apple. Then... one day... plugged in my phone... and it tells me that my "Mobile Support blah blah blah" was being turned off. this basically meant my phone was not recognised by my computer... my computer knew it was plugged in... but wouldnt let me access it. So.... got hold of apple... they said... remove all apple software from your comp... literally all of it... all the little tiny shitty programs it puts on your comp with out you knowing as well. Done this... then re-install...

Nothing

Still the same shit

Took my laptop to apple.. said you fucking sort it out... they fiddled for a while... couple hours later i come back... WE CANT FIX IT... YOU FUCKING WHAT?? YOU CANT FUCKING FIX IT??? "We dont know whats wrong.. it isnt the software its your laptop" Well.... excuse me you over hyped fukin geek... my laptop is fine... if it was a problem with my laptop it wouldnt recognise it at all... anyway... spent the next couple months trying to find a solution... un-installing.. re-installing... even downloading 3rd party software to access my iphone.... i would consider myself to be advanced in the world on IT so i know its nothing on my part.

Long story short... the problem was with some shitty little program that gets installed when you install itunes... when this is somehow deleted or de-activated on your PC... there is no going back... they dont even supply you with a standalone install for this shitty program either... which would solve the probelm id expect.

I now have a HTC phone and happily divorced from the wank shit cunt company that is Apple.