It's time for an upgrade

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Got a free upgrade which I can get after tomorrow which is a relief cus my phone got stolen about 2 months in to my contract so I've been stuck with an old nokia for the last 18 months! Anyway wonderin which fone to get - probably want decent internet on it the most, and a decent camera i spose - not too woried bout music cus i got an iPod

Any ideas - also nothin too expensive - right now I'm on t-mobile and get unlimited texts, 700 mins for 25 pound a month - don't rele wanna be paying more

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
wanna get you one of these bad boys

you can make a receive cellular calls.... plus is has a screen, all this for just 30 squids a month

mr karnage

deep inside the jungle
VIP Junglist
same here!!
but ive been stuck with an old sony ericsson, buying a new one on monday for £30 and selling mine for £20
get a sony vivaz or a blackberry if your on that blackberry hype

Gent an android phone!

iphone's are all "ooo shiny, everyone has those, must be good" but to be fair they are not all that great (a decent way above the bottom run for smartphones but...). Apple are far too restrictive in what can be done with them, jailbreak an iphone and they start getting better but you invalidate yr warranty...

I have an n900 and is it <3. I would have gone for a good HTC android phone (nexus1 comes to mind) but I wanted a full keyboard

luciduk

VIP Junglist
hello im calling from mobile network providings basically i was wondering if you want to downgrade your upgrade to a grade that is higher than your current grading?

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Gent an android phone!

iphone's are all "ooo shiny, everyone has those, must be good" but to be fair they are not all that great (a decent way above the bottom run for smartphones but...). Apple are far too restrictive in what can be done with them, jailbreak an iphone and they start getting better but you invalidate yr warranty...

I have an n900 and is it <3. I would have gone for a good HTC android phone (nexus1 comes to mind) but I wanted a full keyboard
is that the HTC? Yeah I was thinking fo gettting that it looks pretty sweet actually?

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
i got an HTC tattoo, android phone and it is pretty wicked. the hero is better, but a lot more expensive (at least it was when i got mine) and the newer ones look incredible

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist

http://www.htc.com/www/product.aspx?id=64790

What i'm using at the moment, sweet phone i'm loving it. Bigger screen than the iphone, but its more of a business phone than a multimedia phone but ive got some cool games on it. Camera is a bit shit though. Get the HD 2 or HD pro if you can afford them, or the new Desire
Is that the same for all HTC fones?

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
How about this fashionable little gadget...

Features snake v2, voice dialing and replaceable facias, what more do you need?

Seriously though I just got an ericsson w995 and it's the best phone i've ever had

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
^^^^- is that the 3310 - I FUCKING LOVE THAT PHONE! Am seriously considering getting it serius - it's just so appealing to get some crazy high-tech fone for free!!!