'It's the way' new or old?

Theres also another dnb mix you should check i think its called "The Way 2k", came out on a back2basics ep i believe.

Watch the second hand value of this one soar...

Only a matter of time before Origional Sin (not G-Dub since they've now splut) does a remix of it which everyone will buy and and think is a badass tune, when it's actually the original on the flip that everone is buying it for...

Yes... I am still bitter about Ra

The Way 2k was big.. loved that tune.. fuck knows wher my copy has gone! B2B used to put out some good stuff

Can't quite work out if it's a re-lick or the origional as he's double dropping it into something I can't remember what, so you only really hear the first 16 bars or summat of it's the way... sounds pretty similar to the origional....

But like you say, I can't see him doing that, and the beats sounded really crispy in the end so I reckon it might be a re-lick, sounded too crispy for the origional, but then the sound system in the end is pretty amazing...

Looking back, this post says nothing, let's face, I don't know :confused:

friction played it at shogun back in may/june... or whenever that one was

ANDY IS THE COPY CAT.

nerr nerr nerrr nerrnerrnernrnenerernereenrerenrenrene

17) Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
>>> Logistics - Together VIP
18) Commix - Be True
>>> D Bridge & Vegas - True Romance

Friciton is a bad man, but he has a habit of catting Andy.

thigggggggggggg is thooooooooo. how often do you actually think they hear each other dj?

reckon it's just coinsidence?
and they're both pickin out the same tunes, because they're both badboyselectasssss, and because they both know the best tune combos, bo!

or do you seriously think andy is copying friction?

Oh yeah, well I was out and about down Hornchurch way a little while back, and I'm walking past Andy C's place, and I see this dark coloured van parked opposite the road... Being as I hadn't seen it here before (I'm round that way a lot) I take a look inside... What do I see?

Friction - with a huge pair of binoculars, night vision goggles, and one of them mini satellite listening devices like on that film with Harrison Ford about the drug lord in Columbia and that... He had notebook on his lap, and clearly written there was "IT'S THE WAY"...

Course soon as he saw me standing there looking all mean with my 3 Rottweilers and sawn-off he was outta there, all screeching tires and that...

Dunno what this means, it's just something I saw...

Yep, just saying what I saw...

Back
Top Bottom