'It's the way' new or old?

Oh yeah, well I was out and about down Hornchurch way a little while back, and I'm walking past Andy C's place, and I see this dark coloured van parked opposite the road... Being as I hadn't seen it here before (I'm round that way a lot) I take a look inside... What do I see?

Friction - with a huge pair of binoculars, night vision goggles, and one of them mini satellite listening devices like on that film with Harrison Ford about the drug lord in Columbia and that... He had notebook on his lap, and clearly written there was "IT'S THE WAY"...

Course soon as he saw me standing there looking all mean with my 3 Rottweilers and sawn-off he was outta there, all screeching tires and that...

Dunno what this means, it's just something I saw...

Yep, just saying what I saw...

don't be talking like you know hornchurch.

don't be talking like you know hornchurch.

In Soviet Russia Hornchurch knows me...

Just listening to Frictions Global Gathering set from this year (that I just went out and bought and paid full money for in a shop and stuff) - that's definately the origional that he's playing there innit?

I know because I can hear it, in my ears.

In Soviet Russia Hornchurch knows me...

Just listening to Frictions Global Gathering set from this year (that I just went out and bought and paid full money for in a shop and stuff) - that's definately the origional that he's playing there innit?

I know because I can hear it, in my ears.

think its the vip
was just wondering why they've both started playing it all of a sudden?
clearly frictions just catting mr c as you witnessed greg :coffee:
wonder if mr c's versions a relick tho

The original has the time stretched "AAAAARRREE YOOOOOOU RRRRREEADDDDY FFFOOOORRR SOOOOOMMMMMEEE BLOOOOOOOOOOODCLAAAAAAARRRRT JUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGLLLLEE TEEECCCCHHHHNOOOOO"

think its the vip
was just wondering why they've both started playing it all of a sudden?
clearly frictions just catting mr c as you witnessed greg :coffee:
wonder if mr c's versions a relick tho

Sorry, by origional I mean the VIP on Suburban Base way back whenever it was that it got released and not some re-lick that we don't know about yet...

The original has the time stretched "AAAAARRREE YOOOOOOU RRRRREEADDDDY FFFOOOORRR SOOOOOMMMMMEEE BLOOOOOOOOOOODCLAAAAAAARRRRT JUUUUUUUNNNNNGGGGLLLLEE TEEECCCCHHHHNOOOOO"

Yeah, so does the one Andy played - I reckon it's just the origional VIP that's been dug out by both DJ's at the same time, seems weird though...

Oh Hang on - is it getting a re-press or something maybe? That would explain it...

Whats that tune sampled in the middle of it.. some old funk / soul thing i think (gonna show my ignorance here) .. "My feelings for you have always been real" love that arrangement...

The old version is more fun.

Whats that tune sampled in the middle of it.. some old funk / soul thing i think (gonna show my ignorance here) .. "My feelings for you have always been real" love that arrangement...

The old version is more fun.

thats a real head scratcher man. Sounds Candi Staton-esque

It's funny you should say this, I've been wondering what was going on with this song! I knew it was old but I keep hearing Andy dropping it recently....Thanks for all the info guys :)

Back
Top Bottom