It's that time of year again - DJMag's Top 100 DJs = Free 320 at TID

Really only worth voting for the free download voucher... Everyone knows that the top 10 are going to go to the very commercially successful DJs... not necessarily the skilled ones.

My guess is that AvB is going to win again, or David Guetta with his recent stream of pop ventures...

---------- Post added at 22:55 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

argh, can't decide for a track

Got Benga - Stop Watching with mine :slayer:

took the beat em up remix from tantrum desire :D just came out on trackitdown it seems

Awful Dj's in last year's list. Makes me want to go take a loaded shotgun to a Trance Rave

I think it's quite sad people vote for the DJ based on their image and the songs they produced, a majority of the voters care nothing for skill. I'm not trying to bash trance djs, I used to be a huge fan of trance myself, all I'm saying is their mixing is a bit average.

IMO a DJ with some real technical skill should be voted up, which is why I vote for guys like James Zabiela every year.

Only reason I'm doing it is for the free track, but Hype was talking about trying to get a bunch of people together to vote for top DNB djs to finally get some presence on the list.

Doubt it'll happen.

Yeah, it really is. Andy at the very least deserves much better recognition.

I was expecting something surly and snarky from Tiesticles, but that post just made my night.

Back
Top Bottom