it's still stuck in my head (getting some sort of cd decks)

fserna

VIP Junglist
I have two technics decks which are great and all and in good condition.. my vinyl is so and so but i haven't ordered anything lately or recently.. so it's like do i want decks still or do i want cd decks? i'm just speaking out loud don't mind me. :D

I've also thought about getting torq and using the program instead of buying cd decks. Thoughts? Opinions? Open Discussion

i got mates with cdj's and technics, and i found Cdj's so much easier! i dont mix mind, but i just plainly cant mix on vynle! so id say go wit vynle!

Get some of these bad boys!! fuck pioneers, and these spin too
DNS3700.jpg

orite mate, id stay away from those denon jobs, they do seem good at first, but my mate has one, and the novelty of the platter wears off fast and you realise that there is no point touching it since it is far too sensitive to mix with. we all ended up using the pitch bend buttons to mix instead so there was no point in denon putting the extra spinny feature on at all. As for other cd decks, i got a cdj400 last week and couldnt be happier, its fucking excellent. usb midi functions, incredibly intuitive control sytem, effects and shitloads more, i love it. altho i realise it does sound like i work for pioneer now...

orite mate, id stay away from those denon jobs, they do seem good at first, but my mate has one, and the novelty of the platter wears off fast and you realise that there is no point touching it since it is far too sensitive to mix with. we all ended up using the pitch bend buttons to mix instead so there was no point in denon putting the extra spinny feature on at all. As for other cd decks, i got a cdj400 last week and couldnt be happier, its fucking excellent. usb midi functions, incredibly intuitive control sytem, effects and shitloads more, i love it. altho i realise it does sound like i work for pioneer now...

I agree with you about it being too sensitive to actually mix with, mind you im using an old denon dns 3000, their better than just having a static platter however as the denons can be ajusted for either still or moving, plus it looks better and good for scratching:D

Back
Top Bottom