It's only flipping FRIDAY!

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
What an excellent start to my Friday. At work before 6am again. What's your plan for today... Im having a quiet one this evening after work. Got some new records coming so gonna be diggin into them. :teeth:

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
WAITING FOR RIIIISSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to get to my house. That's after work obviously.
Might make and appearance at HQ @ the Cellar in Oxford tonight as well.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
In early, so leave early. Breakfast roll soon. Then a ciggie. Then some work. Then pub at lunchtime. Then some munch. Then leave work at 3:30. Then go to buy booze. Then over my mate's house for his brother's 30th. Then get shitfaced. Then wake up tomorrow morning. Then start drinking straight away for my mate's 21st. Then sleep sunday.

BADMAN WEEKEND.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
In early, so leave early. Breakfast roll soon. Then a ciggie. Then some work. Then pub at lunchtime. Then some munch. Then leave work at 3:30. Then go to buy booze. Then over my mate's house for his brother's 30th. Then get shitfaced. Then wake up tomorrow morning. Then start drinking straight away for my mate's 21st. Then sleep sunday.

BADMAN WEEKEND.
Early finish too. Done by 2pm. :teeth:

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
going to luton tonight, see some family then off to the match with my brother tomorrow. my first of the season. i've been a bit slack with my support so far this season, but i intend to more than make up for that tomorrow

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Good plan! lol... I indeed on doing this, but gotta do a mix first. Give me a soundtrack to my beer drinking :D
Thats a good shout i might do the same.. It's pretty early to be getting on it but I don't really mind... Drunk by midday, asleep by 2. Wake up at 6 feeling hungover.. Down to the pub to punish myself some more.. Happy fuckin days

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
Standard Take Away 2nite hopefully my tv has arrived!! Probs have a couple of stella's and a couple of wanks! 2mrow gym in the morning then to the bookies! then down the boozer to watch the yids smash gooner skum!! drink drink drink!! smoke smoke smoke!!! party 2mrow nite hope end up wiv sum dirty rotter gett a blowey in the toilet or sumthing!! sunday chillax!! brapbrap!!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm going to devise a cunning plan to leave work early, enabling me to spend the day in the local out patients Pub, getting slaughtered & blending in with the mentally ill.

Later, I will be cooking Deep Fried, 5 Spice, Tiger Prawns & Cod Cheeks for starter & PROPER Sausage Casserole with Tri-Mash.

I intend to light the Fire, drink copius amounts of high quality Red Wine & enter my Wife anally to the soundtrack of The Harder They Come.

Tomorrow, I am going to Cambridge to get drunk & buy a Sofa & a 42" HD Televison.

These tasks will all be intermittantly laced with various forms of inhaling Ammnesia Haze, Forza 3 & PKR.