It's on then - we start again with nu rules

Good idea! count me in for a laugh!

Where am i sending the mix link to? you may have to mask my link though as its from my online HD. It has my name somewhere in the link i think??

in fact i tell you what......... who ever wins this comp will get booked to play at the up coming TMD Promotions launch night at SeOne.

Ok - so we've kinda sorted a few things in relation to the mini comp' -

In Case you haven't seen RocksteadyUK, has offered a little 'tantalizer' for the winner - a set on TMD Promotions launch night: not sure about you lot, but that's the best offer I've seen on a forum in ages!! so...It really is on Uken

Rules: Mixes in BY 10th APRIL:
1. set to be 30mins in duration
2. no ableton
3. Cdj's, serato / final scratch is all good
4. no dubs unless they are you own!
5. we vote by pole - I agree with Young Tuna - about mates will vote etc but.....

so far we've got - We'll give everyone a Number in a day or two

- Uken
- Dgee
- Politrix
- Evil Empire
- Dexcell
- Dj Octane
- Thumpah
- Dj SC
- RocksteadyUK
- Audioconspiracy

shout if you want to be added + if you want to add some groundrules - remember it's just for fun

In a bit Uken :afro:

Unfortuantely the set will only be open to people living in the UK, preferably in London or surrounding areas.
I look forward to finding the winner!

Unfortuantely the set will only be open to people living in the UK, preferably in London or surrounding areas.
I look forward to finding the winner!
If someone from germany or usa wins, you can take the second or third..

Other thing: Do we start with 10 DJs?? Think its too much for one voting.. I think we should split dem into 2 groups. Otherwise its getting too much and nobody will listen and vote like the other comp..

10th april - 10th may = 5/6 DJs
10th may - 10th june = 5/6 DJs
10th june - 10th july = winner vs winner

why not put each set up a couple of days at a time....so peeps have a chance to download / listen etc? just a thought

why not put each set up a couple of days at a time....so peeps have a chance to download / listen etc? just a thought
I think its better that we all send our mixes to uken, he name them 1,2,3,4,5,6..., Get them together with winrar and put it on megaupload. So everybody can/must download all sets.

We should start now.. I think we all (or the half) should upload the sets and send uken per mail our link..

Where are you uken??

seriously Sorry guys my girlfriends had our computer up in london for the past week or so, and had no access at home!!. All good now - yeah if you want to start sending the links to your sets, I'll work out the polling etc and assign each person a number, and then private message each person, we start the voting on the 20th (if that's cool with everyone) and then it will run for a month

Just an idea but shall we post a link to the voting on other forums to get more interest from a few neutrals

Let me know what you think - looking forward to hearing the sets

In a bit Uken :rambo:

Back
Top Bottom