IT'S NATIONAL WAFFLE DAY

chanty

VIP Junglist
waffle story. at the airport on the way to innovation. asked for waffles and beans. the polish waitress only bought me out belgian waffles covered in golden syrup with loads of baked beans dumped on top. half 6 in the mornin i thought fuck eating so i got a southern comfort to tide me over.

ether

xfader killer
waffle story. at the airport on the way to innovation. asked for waffles and beans. the polish waitress only bought me out belgian waffles covered in golden syrup with loads of baked beans dumped on top. half 6 in the mornin i thought fuck eating so i got a southern comfort to tide me over.
haha got ot be betta than waffles!!!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i know, i miss logikz too...but yea, make it better. tell me you still maintain a beard?
of course*

but it's not just the absense of nonsense, if you know what i mean. waffle is just youtube videos, the occasional nasty sex thread and not much else. i still have a read here and there but don't feel the pull to it i used to. respect to the new breed, but it doesn't have that waffle feel anymore.

chanty

VIP Junglist
wat did the old style waffle have that new style doesnt? how long ago did old style waffle stop waffling? was the_voice's ban the end of it all?