Its Here Peeps!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
So... its here.... all ready to go peeps!!....

Line up nearly fully confirmed. Just waiting in on Firekid to get back to me today and its all fully confirmed.

Unfortunatly i havent got a reply back from SDM or Triple M about making this a dnbforum night.... but hopefully will do in time for the November event.

Anyway.... line up is as follows....

SubsiDance..... 31st October..... @ Redstar, Camberwell, South London.

DJs

Bad Ace Inc.(Reapa Recs)
The Mutant DJs (QC Agency, ASR, Momentum, NKD BTZ)
Manga (Cyntax Error, QC Agency)
Riisu (Force FM)
SLB (Epidemik, Raindance, Eruption, Ruud, QC Agency, NKD BTZ)
Smoove (Momentum, NKD BTZ)

MCs

Mekar (QC Agency, Renegade Hardware, BioBeats, Rollercoaster)
Gusto (Legends Of The Dark Black, Leeds DNB, Central Beatz)
Firekid (Leeds DNB, Central Beatz, Rollercoaster)

Trust me its going to be a proper sick little rave up.....

31st October @ Redstar, Camberwell, London. £3 before 11, £5 after!!

Come celebrate your halloween night with some bone rattling drum'n'bass!!!

Novembers is already on the ball.... and likely to feature..... Jay Walker, Dexcell, Noize....... and Ruff-Stuff..... so keep your eyes open....

If your a DJ on dnbforum, nows your chance to get a booking. Send all demos via PM...... all entries will be considered but please bare in mind how far away you are from London.

Big up everyone thats supported me on getting this going... taken me ages to get a good venue booked..... hopefully SDM will get back to me soon and i can get this rolling as a full on dnbforum night.....​

good luck with this guys!

Merk sessions, Audio please when done! ;)

What times does it start and finish man?

I'm definately coming by the way, just trying to plan the trek back to Befnal Green innit...

By the way it's pretty mad that I'm coming to this, it has to be something pretty fucking special to get me south of the river... Don't think I've been for a night out down there in a couple of years...

I expect red carpet and a fanfare...

Oh ok, maybe I'd settle for just a pint...

What times does it start and finish man?

I'm definately coming by the way, just trying to plan the trek back to Befnal Green innit...

By the way it's pretty mad that I'm coming to this, it has to be something pretty fucking special to get me south of the river... Don't think I've been for a night out down there in a couple of years...

I expect red carpet and a fanfare...

Oh ok, maybe I'd settle for just a pint...

yeh man!! you have to come.... ill get you a South London pint in for sure!! hahaha... anyway... lets face it.... South London is better anyway!!........ hahaha..

Back
Top Bottom