ITS FRIDAY!

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
been a long time coming! 1st weekend to myself for ages.....been far too busy moving house and shit...

So, whats everyone's plans? i'm gonna be gettin messy at York Races tomoro........managed to blag free tickets for the grandstand too, suited and booted.......... followed by a messy night round Leeds

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
going back to see all my old mates in grimsby, got a wedding. no doubt going to smashed by 7 o clock. then am playing tennis with my brother on saturday and go out on the piss in grimsby saturday night.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
A.W.O.L. in Manchester tonight!!!! RAAAAAARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

I get paid for the privilege of being there too! Joy!

Gachet, Randall, Kenny Ken, Mickey Finn and Darren Jay giving it old skool jungle all fucking night!!!

I play the first set in the main room then its fucking party time.

Fortune^

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
VIP Junglist

Gachet, Randall, Kenny Ken, Mickey Finn and Darren Jay giving it old skool jungle all fucking night!!!

I shall see you there (y)

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

You swine!

You up for these warehouse project nights?

I'm aiming for the 10th October...

Night in tonight methinks, couple of pints on the way home, copius amounts of Ganja b2b got the overwhelming urge to watch Rainman, maybe put something in my wifes bright pink Cervix.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
You swine!

You up for these warehouse project nights?

I'm aiming for the 10th October...

Night in tonight methinks, couple of pints on the way home, copius amounts of Ganja b2b got the overwhelming urge to watch Rainman, maybe put something in my wifes bright pink Cervix.
Yeah. That APE night looks extremely good.

Rebel MC with Tenor Fly & Top Cat, Beardyman, Sir Rodigan, The Bug and Freq Nasty looks pretty tasty to me.

We'll have to see if the Brine and Mason want to tag along.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah. That APE night looks extremely good.

Rebel MC with Tenor Fly & Top Cat, Beardyman, Sir Rodigan, The Bug and Freq Nasty looks pretty tasty to me.

We'll have to see if the Brine and Mason want to tag along.
You know it!!!

Rodigan is my fucking Dad, plus Congo Natty are legendary, went to see them do a live P.A for my 25th in Cambridge, they were only supposed to do 45 min, but stayed on for 1 1/2 hrs!!! Immense.

I'm gonna arrange to goto Andys that weekend anyway, cus' its the weekend after my wedding anneversary, so I will need some rough male contact, that only northern men can provide.

But knowing him, he will drink too many shandys the night before & bottle Manchester.

I however, actually own a rather hefty set of knackers.

chanty

VIP Junglist
pound a drink for some shitty skittles do tonight where i work. im not workin so im gna go get smashed on a tenner then find my way into town. good times

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
guna be feeling pretty lost this weekend. first one without seeing boudi in a long long time :(
got no plans at the moment, doubt it'll involve much else other than having a mix and sticking stuff up for sale across the web. not including my bum before you ask.
maybe a drink here and there, but possibly probably not.

oh yeah shit, i'm djing out tomo night as well!!! forgot about that!!!

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
You know it!!!

Rodigan is my fucking Dad, plus Congo Natty are legendary, went to see them do a live P.A for my 25th in Cambridge, they were only supposed to do 45 min, but stayed on for 1 1/2 hrs!!! Immense.

I'm gonna arrange to goto Andys that weekend anyway, cus' its the weekend after my wedding anneversary, so I will need some rough male contact, that only northern men can provide.

But knowing him, he will drink too many shandys the night before & bottle Manchester.

I however, actually own a rather hefty set of knackers.
That's good to hear. I hate lightweights although they bring much amusement at house parties. Caless will be getting dragged to Manchester no matter what state he is in!