It's finally happened!

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
Ok, so I just want to give you all a big thank you for your support since I've been here. Without you guys I wouldnt be anywhere near the producer I am today. I've learnt so much from you all, and for that I could never thank you enough.

I say this because after years of messing around, not taking it too seriously, and only getting involved on a serious basis for around a year now, I have recently been contacted by a record label looking to sign 3 of my tracks! I cant say too much right now as I'm awaiting contracts in the post as we speak.

As soon as details are finalised I will give you all a heads up!

GROUP HUG!!!!!

Lol Sam! I fuckin love Fabric....it an awesome club!

Dont think it's at that calibur yet tho dude. It's my 1st experience with labels and such, but give it time lol!

nice one n well done! post up when ur releases are out n polished up, b good to hear!

naaiicee... i liikee!
group hug haha u joker!

massive props though mate..make sure u get a good deal on ur tracks n deffo post up ur tunes when theyre released.
ive been in touch with a couple of labels but man its so long to cross the finish line...ugetmeh?

big ups mr. fletch, ive only been on here for a few months but ur a familiar face.

Congratulations,
3 at once, that's nice man,
You've helped me a lot so i don't deserve this thankyou ;p
I'll hope you'll stick around on the forum though

Oh mate that goes without saying. It's because of this place I got to where I am today. I'm not gonna forget my roots...

Without you guys I wouldnt be anywhere near the producer I am today.!

Way to be humble.

Just kidding biatch! I know how you feel, not that I've been signed it's just I'm starting to see myself improve a lot and all that, the forum is a great help, got to love it. I kinda want to start bumping old golden threads on here for the new people.

Back
Top Bottom