DnB its all right - nusphere (liquid DnB)

some echoes on that vocal stab or something... would make it work i think...
and these wobs going, should be higher in the mix imo!

good drums mate ;)

Agree, that vocal is far too loud, and dry, needs lots more processing on it, delay, reverb, chorus etc. Drums are nice and I particularly like the bongo samples ( I'm a sucker for bongo's as I play them in real life!) That bass is nice and deep and you got some good elements going on, but I think the levels need adjusting slightly. The drums kinda overpower everything else right now.

Agree with Fletch here, drums are tits, only thing i would do is bring that snare down a little, it seams to be very prominent in the mix. Of course we can sit and tell you what to do all day but in the end it's what your happy with..

That vocal "might" sound better once processed but the way it sits now, it's to loud and sharp. You should be clipping on that channel?

yeah the vocal is jarring, actually all the vocals sound really dry. the drums are great, i personally like the snare. the drop is good, the mix seems well balanced. i agree with fletch about the bongos. nice tune mate.

Thanks allot guys, I only started this track last night so I guessed there would be a lot of issues I had intended to do more processing of the vocals. There are some really informative suggestions here thnks :D

I'm not really sure about that vocal, maybe more reverb/delay and less volume, and to me it sounds like the bass could go up a few dbs, or the drums could go down a few, but im not rly sure cuz im listening on pretty crappy headphones right now. Other than that its pretty nice tune. I'm really liking the drums but the bongos sound too loud imho.

A few more refinements made, including adding more saturation to the bass for it to compete with the drums

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom