Its all over ? 2nd site to get shut down !!!!

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Oct 13, 2006.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Thats a rap .......

2. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

3. BeyondTherapy

friday 13th and the powers at bay shut my blog down

sorry !!! theres alot of sites today got shutdown via google/server etc etc and industry folk .........

have to say 1 was mine in the early hrs of the morning

just under 50 000 hits in 2 months was ok but lost all infomation ........

dont think i have the assd to do another one so praps its an end of an era .......

o well !!!

tc see you around unless by magic my blog appears again which i doubt so ............

piece tpi !!!

4. mesh

mesh Active Member

holy shit ....

5. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

6. BeyondTherapy

total set up !!! emailed my discuss over the issue to fabio last night ......... :mad_guy:

hay ho just goes to show it took an army to stopone guy and his 6meg old school pc from doing what he does,thing is it was a repost thread hence every mix found is online already not via any p2p site ... there is a way of saving all of this agro that has formatted via forums over the last 2 yrs .....

that like i said to fabio last night im not gunna share that due to if wankers go against what i have done then why should i aim to share knowledge in saving something that in a culture that hates me 10 fold ....... hello .......

ive been set up but hay with in a yr created a following of around the world with a name that will never die,ok they have killed me in the sence that im not gunna do another site aimed at music,i will seek and inbrace for myself ...

people must though understand that how can top honchos chat about rightousnes of stuff when they aim shit daily,when they do bootlegs to dodge the taxman and make a fast buck,work on cracked unpaid for software,even download themselves ? this music is made up on samples its exceptable to with in the industry that by covering up as much as possible with effects blah blah that the original source can know about it ?? still its robbery ... but i under the name panty inspector get shat on my so many folk ive helped out over the yrs .......

dam straight i discussed that this has happened but understand why !!! just a shame that people cant just be men about it and talk shit over they just want to be all image numpties and do things the backdoor hahahah way,what goes around comes around and just because u have stopped one stupid repost site what u havent stopped is the mp3 download mixset saga ....... i hope this continues on and fupps up dnb infront of your own eyes ... it will ,because if sales r shitty now when the liecence laws come into play when u can legally sell your tracks via myspace and with software already developed that was on my site to rip it theres gunna be even less,also with universal thinking of making mp3's all free and advotising paying for it all hahahha you dont stand a chance in hell ........ lol ........... even itunes are creating a kinder free download where you download and after 3 days it dissapears from your site ... lol give it to months and there be software out there to rip that ...... lol

hay not to worry ... i know for fact i was singled out again to be made to feel n look like the bad guy ... nothing new there ...... nothing changes except i dont post sets about and have more time not doing a site for a community that in the hated what i did or they wouldnt of closed what i did ........ no value at all ...... its still online just cant access it due to some hacker has re directed it ....

o well not my loss it yours .........

the so called dead panty inspector signing out as im not need no more ...........

piece :(

7. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

YOur still a legend mate ..and I always make sure ( and still will ) make sure you get my mixes first...what is next...gonna ask for royalties everytime i play someones track...?
    o_O

8. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

wait... Im not following the whole thing here TPI... Who set you up?

And if someone hacked your site, cant you just login and republish the content?

9. BeyondTherapy

dude ive done a ip follower to trace where the site is ....

its still online but only to parts the pron and audio get redirected to a made scene website server thing .... ?

the rest doesnt come back to me ....... it was on blog server 1 as i can now log on to blogspot and re use the same forum address in which means they have erased the info

as for set up bro its a long story of being in the uk and not being liked from the early days of rave jungle ???????

its all good .... theres a lot of haters about who in the nature of doing things positive you hit raw nerves with people , i know like u should know if by having traffic removed from a forum that was once popular then it becomes compition ??? ovious we live in that kind of world .... hence i have to say for once i was getting alot of traffic and had stuff all in one place instead of people going to n from forum to forum ? just like your doing ...

but i speak out alot on alot of forums and ive had untold runnings with alot of djs and producers over links ... my last one was from the dj hype/gdub link set i got ... i was threated with legal stuff if i didnt remove the audio link ...

ive done untold amount of research due to at one stage wanted to be in the industry,i aproach 1xtra and they lol in my face ,,, ive hit radio 1 up and ask for a meeting over audio on the web blah blah .... they didnt get back 2 me hahaha fupping hate the rightousnes of some though who have a go at the general public for downloading when it there duty to buy product when the industry shits on its self by allowing folk to place shit on p2p sites ? use cracked software and trade using aim ,its sampled music and 85% when u look into it does get cleared ?????? but im to made to feel guilty as im not in the industry to just buy there stuff !!!!!!!!!! whats that all about !!!!! one rule for one and one for another !¬1! yeah right !!!!!!!!!

as for being a legend i beg to differ , but i thank u for the compliment mr stedfast .... i hope u spoke to specimen a ,,get yourself out there bro,these guys are serious about what they do and fingerscrossed people with in the industry dont hold them back because trust me u should get to know there new stuff,latest i heard hospital were taking to them about getting stuff out !!!!

at the end of the day biznes asusual for some the web traffic is having to go back to use forums that they once were and people in the industry are happy they closed the site down ...... 900 mixsets in 9 wks ahahhah 350 dvd pron links just under 50 000 hits in 9 wks lol ........

just gutted i never got 200 000 that i wanted but hay thats life ,build a bridge quickly and get over it and move on ...... haters stay stagnent trust me .... i started work already on a new blog but nothing to do with audio due to why should i bother promoting stuff that the industry doesnt want unless on exspectable forums ...... ?

hope your site goes good bro but watch out for the haters bro ..... if they find your getting good traffic they will by any means nesersary do damage trust me ive had 2 sites chopped !!!!!!!!!!

take care tpi :typing:

10. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

so is that what happend to gruwelijk a while back when they disappeared for a while or what?

I dont understand what the big deal is with web traffic anyways. I dont make anything off my website and dont really care to.. Im doing it as gratitude for what was given to me... Free music. Are these other people making money off their sites and thats why they are pissed?

11. BeyondTherapy

who knows what happened to them ,they have come back with a strong look .... personally i thought they had a good rahpoor with alot of the 1xtra/renagade lot as they didnt seem to say to much and were never really asked on doa to ever remove links ..... but having not entered doa for a while since there return i havent seen if there about there or not placing links up like they once did and just consentrate on there site ....

traffic is what makes a site worth doing isent it ... ?

no point doing something for the sake of doing something if no one uses it !!!!!

nuffing to do with money .... traffic means everything hence the reason youtube got brought out for no other reason than people mean good advotising potential .....

hence dnb-sets.de at one stage was the daddy ? advoting blah blah but they were kings of audio mix raping but no one under stood that point,they dont do what forum users do n say thanks they take a use and make money .... they should get shutdown but they changed on there by setting up there system to not do ysi/mega/rapid links because they die ?? hence when i started the 1st major site worldwide project !!!! no one at that time was into it just got to look now and there hundreds of kats doing the same thing ??? its a goodlook !!!!!

the industry thinks audio raping is massive ? i beg to differ,like u i can track a link to where it goes and how many downloads ... andy c true players around the world is 3000 clicks from my site so as true players isent major traffic id say they may have a 1000 then theres forums i dont go on praps the links there so call it 5-6000 thats nothing !!!! ive found rapidfileshare links with 40000 + but thats on different music and it was a lp ? thats the joke

the average link worldwide will get 500 standard ... just depends on name if it has a tracklist .... most big sets djs play the same so your be surprised but all the local board users aint the ones that download each n everytime,you look at a thread and it has 4 posts but 500 hits ,lol ... only 200 max have clicked download trust

i hope your site is doing good traffic wise bro u should advotise it more then your see the differance,your not a lazy pc head but your find 75% of them r,hence you give them stuff in there face most lazy sods will use it lol ,human behaviour in general .... how many heads out there do the search,theres not that many mate hence to build a site and wait n wait i see as silly hence i did what i did ............

each to there own i spose ///

12. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

last month i transferred a terabyte in 14 days.. This month I only transferred 600 Gb so far and still 15 days to go.. for 7 dollars a month I get 1 terabyte of transfer.. Thats enough for me.. I dont care about getting the traffic... I dont promote the site really.. I know when you posted on a bunch of sites the link to my site... they came... I appreciate it.. I just had to lock down the directory so people couldnt download because my hosting doesnt shut it off, they just charge... my hosting bill would be huge....

13. BeyondTherapy

hence the reason i kept it to hot linking .... if u had the advotising bringing in the funds to run it you should do it ,

thats how alot of forums operate bro ...

starts off people doing it for a hobby then there has to be a time when u say ,hmm ... i can up grade and still do the service but at a better rate .... thats how doa / dnba etc work ... unsure about this forum but im sure funds have to come into play along the line somewhere ......

no biznes is a biznes unless your making money standard , ok u have a passion about what u have done for ovious reasons ... i tip my cap to you ... but your in a postion where u could aproach companies labels etc etc to upgrade to then deliver your service to the world ...

think on it ......

deapoh has done it for dubstep music .... we spoke when he used to post on rince back early last yr ... he got a server and started like u re hosting stuff from filesharers now look at him .... killer service and no 1 in the uk game all from an idea we talked about for months ... he made it happen and now hes started up a label baredubs and is now playing out all from a idea ...... i salute him ten fold

you to could do the same and in one yr or so do well out of it , just depends what your goal is .........

my goal when i 1st started out was 2 show doa heads in a few months that i could get links and rule there top 10 threads via the links i got ...... from doing that i made a msn site the panty inspector before i went to france as a tribute to reposting threads a home where people could go without chatting shit disrespecting the artist the mix and just download what they wanted....it was a success,traffic was getting removed from dnb-sets.de and hitting the site ... then when i came back i found it had gone ???? industry had removed it so in no time at all i did instramental msn and bbc essential mixes ,, in 4 months it got 100 000 hits ... thats was my goal to do that in 6 months nothing more ... i gave it to skribla because at the time he was able to work hard at it,no skin off my nose to build a foundation for someone to take over ....

ive always wanted a label so i designed go ape ... im an angry sod at heart so it was a true repisentation of who n what i am ..... audio pron and other things .... the label like deapoh was gunna get me out there so to speak but ofcourse by doing so you become a threat to others hence .... they hate hence when they hate people do things to harm u ... hence shut the site because of name who i am what im about .........

with the wife beaters in my room printed i got to go a different path ,,, make a site with no traffic isent good biznes ????

i had a site with traffic then u offer things and fingerscrossed biznes will start .. ovious look ..... again haters squashed it ............ :smash:

hay ho ...... 360 degrees in a circle boss chooze a different angle,all ways thinking always one step ahead of the haters,thats how it is .... haters r never infront they do things to catch up .... u get me lol .............

take care n think on advotising .......... :jazz_band

14. bbjohnson420

bbjohnson420 Member

I actually wouldnt mind upgrading the site and doing some ads but my biggest thing is time... Thats one thing I dont have a lot of... I do this all while im at work... Im working 3 jobs and have a wife and two kids... As far as dnb-sets.de they rape the fuck out of my site.. I see that in my webstats..

Maybe down the line my site will be more then it is.. Im just happy serving what I do now.. My main goal was to have a centralized location for people to download dnb..

15. BeyondTherapy

and a grade job u do aswell !!!!! married with kids yeah !!!!

good for you bro ///// o_O dam !!!!

16. montaylor

montaylor New Member

a good read so far.....

nice to see this site is done out of love. its good know there is a few other people paying out just to entertain them self as that is what i do it for. i only got a small site with a nice litte vibe running through it. roughly about 1500 hits an hour but i beleive that the same people clicking over.

im allways one for finding new sites and wanting to share them with my mates.

dont give up if u enjoy it. i been hacked and lost all the members to the site but we are coming back bigger and better than ever

way too chessey to put a link up now. lol

(cant remember whats in my sig as its been a long time or even the first time i posted on here. hope its not a link. lol)

17. BeyondTherapy

GOODLOOK M8 !!! PM A LINK I WANNA CHECK IT 1500 AN HR A!!! ... WHAT SORT OF SITE IS IT TO DO WITH ....THATS DNBA / DOA KINDER FING ......... :inlove:

18. montaylor

montaylor New Member

1500 hits an hour for doa/dnba??? surely there about ten times bigger than that???

i think this hits stat is the amount of clicks on my site

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  19. BeyondTherapy

SO ARE YOU COUNTING ALL THE WEB LINKERS WHO SEND LIVE MESSAGES THAT CONNECT TO THE SITE AS A HIT ...

MY HIT COUNT WAS COUNTED VIA PEOPLE IN THE SITE DOWNLOADING USING THE LINKS ...

NOT TEN TIMES LOL .... WELL U NEVER KNOW I SPOSE FUNNY ALWAYS THE SAME GUYS ON LINE ON DOA / DNBA .... GUYS ONLINE USING SITE 25 TO 40 UNKNOWN LEECHES AND LAZY SHITS TO GET INVOVLED HUNDREDS ???

LOL ......

I WILL CHECK YOUR SITE OUT 2 MORROW NIGHT OK CHEERS FOR THE PM

NICE TO SEE HOW YOUR RUNNING THINGS OVER THERE,R GET SOME IDEAS IN HOW I CAN INCREASE A NEW SITE IDEA !!!

CHEERS FOR THE PM :jazz_band

20. montaylor

montaylor New Member

no worrys mate.

there is always someone out there trying to bring u down and it shouldnt be like that.

good luck on ur new project and all

peace love and unity (cheesy i know :))