It's 01:59 and...

3507yu7037.gif

2010 is officialy a shitty year i'm affraid!

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

oh, and pictures please :D

nah mate, this year... car got nicked a week after speending £450 to MOT it, nearly got fired, been well over worked, was accused of cheating on my missis, broke up with my missis of 7 years (seperate incident), dog had to put down, mum had a ruptured appendix, and just general bad luck all round!

however, my tunes are finally getting there so 2010 should be the year i see a digi release, that will make it the super awesome year for me!

/rant, continue cry wanking :(

car got nicked this is why insurance
nearly got fired but didnt, so got away with it
been well over worked, making up for it, nothing wrong with that
was accused of cheating on my missis, falsely accused is a bitch
broke up with my missis of 7 years, problem solved!
dog had to put down, sad but pets dont live forever, get new dog
mum had a ruptured appendix, very easy to fix, in fact having it removed is an upgrade

however, my tunes are finally getting there so 2010 should be the year i see a digi release, that will make it the super awesome year for me! its nice when it all comes together artistically, go on

/rant, continue cry wanking : i fully agree and hold this to be true

Wicked man, glad to hear it :)
Artwork has been sorted for ages I believe, release 002 came out last Monday so yours should be within the next month or so? I'll talk to you properly about it sometime soon.

I'm all good bro, got an easy week this week, off until Friday when I have my last exam (which is at 9am and I can go home after) so yeah, good haha.
peace

This is probably the best thread in the production section for a long time.
Thats what I intend to do from the 16th June to the 3rd September :D You are living the good life, good sir.

Back
Top Bottom