'Ite chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
again...?

man ur ego is big, u bet u have trouble getting ur head through narrow dorrways

the voice was weird and lonley, i feel abit sorry for the lad, but here we have a grade A twat!

I duno bout this "The voice" brair but he aint no where near my level fam these little league yootz cant jam wit the octopus u remember that.

Are you sick fam! I was never banned.

Like anyone as streets as me lets bans get in the way anyhow i mean motherfuckin proxy in yo face nah mean? :rolleyes:

I duno bout this "The voice" brair but he aint no where near my level fam these little league yootz cant jam wit the octopus u remember that.

WELL DONE! A BLUE PETER BADGE IS ON ITS WAY TO YOU!

Shut up u cunt. Get a decent name aswel u muppet

Yeah what you gona do fatty? You can't bump with the real man, hoe, you some wak ass next butters gash init better duck the fuck out.

Kingston Upon Thames btw but we jam ealing.

Last edited:
Your a boob, and not the cool kind.

10274521.jpg

mate u need to sort out them horrible yellow teeth!haha

Your a boob, and not the cool kind.

10274521.jpg

And you still haven't learned the difference between your and you're!

I'll teach you.

When attempting to write the word your or you're; you need to keep in mind wether you are trying to say your (as in "your eye") or you're as in [You are] a homosexual.

[You are -> You're ] Take away the a, replace it with [ ' ]

Basic english courtesy of the Octopus.

Yeah what you gona do fatty? You can't bump with the real man, hoe, you some wak ass next butters gash init better duck the fuck out.

oooh big man!!...serious man...them kingston and ealing boys....they fuking notorious...

...for being using mummy and daddies credit card to buy copious amounts of ketamine and getting wasted in the park...

shit man...im scared!...your so damn street you need your own gutter!!

Last edited:

Kingston?? hahaha... your from kingston!! and your talking like MR Big Bollock!! hahahaha

Kingston
001f3a1197c6e687fd37cf11c8b3bd24.jpg

Peckham, Acorn Estate, Where i grew up
314571_8d68d022.jpg

Id love to meet you one day Decoy... i bet yout some little mummys boy who thinks hes all ghetto... thinks he can fight and threaten people when in reality your little pale ass has probably never come accross anything remotely violent or "ghetto"..... and in fact youd probably be the first to scarper.... Im pretty sure your just some little fassy boy who got picked on at school and thinks its cool to come on the net talking like your some sort of bad man....

And you still haven't learned the difference between your and you're!

I'll teach you.

When attempting to write the word your or you're; you need to keep in mind wether you are trying to say your (as in "your eye") or you're as in [You are] a homosexual.

[You are -> You're ] Take away the a, replace it with [ ' ]

Basic english courtesy of the Octopus.

I was saying it like an MC. I can spell and I have a very good understanding of punctuation.

And btw, it's not spelt 'wether', it actually has a 'h' after the 'w' so the correct spelling is 'whether'. And 'english' should be written with a capital 'E'.

Decoy.. why dont you just stop being a cunt???

seriously mate.... just stop and carry on enjoyin the site... you might actually get along with some peeps.. sort it out bro..

Don't make fuckin exuses. If you were trying to abbreviate that shit you'd say "ur" like normal people.

Unlike you I dont make pussy exuses. Difference is whether aint a word you'd be expected to know by year 4. Your and You're on the other hand - are.

Kingston?? hahaha... your from kingston!! and your talking like MR Big Bollock!! hahahaha

Kingston
001f3a1197c6e687fd37cf11c8b3bd24.jpg

Peckham, Acorn Estate, Where i grew up
314571_8d68d022.jpg

Id love to meet you one day Decoy... i bet yout some little mummys boy who thinks hes all ghetto... thinks he can fight and threaten people when in reality your little pale ass has probably never come accross anything remotely violent or "ghetto"..... and in fact youd probably be the first to scarper.... Im pretty sure your just some little fassy boy who got picked on at school and thinks its cool to come on the net talking like your some sort of bad man....

yep i redon hes a little mummys boy buyin all his drugs on mummys credit card!

Don't make fuckin exuses. If you were trying to abbreviate that shit you'd say "ur" like normal people.

Unlike you I dont make pussy exuses. Difference is whether aint a word you'd be expected to know by year 4. Your and You're on the other hand - are.

YOURE SOME YOUT!! GROW SOME FUCKING PUBES AND MAN UP!!

'Fucking' has a 'g' on the end.

'Don't' has an apostrophe after the 'n' and before the 't' as it is a shortened version of the words 'do' and 'not'.

'Excuses' has a 'c' after the 'x'.

Good work, mind your language and be careful next time.
small-silver-star.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom