'Ite chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
2jb9tgm.jpg

Who the fuck's this weirdo? Looks like Vernon Kay on pills. :rinsed:

When I first posted a photo of me on this site... someone said I looked like him....

What a load of bollox that was!

So now that everyone knows you've been harbouring Danny Devito are you going to let him go? I mean come on man, he's got a family for fucks sake.

Who the fuck's this weirdo? Looks like Vernon Kay on pills. :rinsed:

Though I am complimented with the observation in the second part of your enquiry, I still feel insulted as to your disrespectful remark to a genuine dnbforum.com celebrity. I will have you know I am Decoy Octopus of Kingstown and a fully fledged badass gangster rapper. So fuck it.

Mr. Devito will only be released in a swap deal with Barbra Streisand.

Last edited:
oh dear!...the voice has gone, so in comes his substitution 'decoy octopus' ...this forum can only handle one weirdo at a time!

I rekon a stand off is needed wen voice gets bak an the winner gets to stay wierd the other must act sane if there is any hint of wierdness : instant ban!

There can only be one!

:boxing:

BRUV I'm a special celebrity guest here motherfuckin VIP ting u get me I come and go when I please cus we runnin this MY TIME blud. feel me.

I'll rince the dood though for jokes

Last edited:
BRUV I'm a special celebrity guest here motherfuckin VIP ting u get me I come and go when I please cus we runnin this MY TIME blud. feel me.

I'll rince the dood though for jokes

u dont come an go wen u please u came back wen ur ban ended u tool!

again...?

man ur ego is big, u bet u have trouble getting ur head through narrow dorrways

the voice was weird and lonley, i feel abit sorry for the lad, but here we have a grade A twat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom