'Ite chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy Octopus

Alright party people. I'm Axel from Kingston Upon Thames. I fancy myself as a bit of a sickhead liiiyke. I like to MC 'n shit, ya know. Quite nifty I dare say.

A bit to young to be breaking the UK just yet, only 17 see. No doubt you'll be hearing from me in the future though, either as a MC or professional boxer, hopefuly both.

Hobbies include: Painting minatures, boxing, herbal healing, watching Star Trek and The X-Files while indulging in said healing. List goes on..

Les'ope this forum's nice and lively. Hopefuly I'll be sticking around.

Last edited:
Alright party people. I'm Axel from Kingston Upon Thames. I fancy myself as a bit of a sickhead liiiyke. I like to MC 'n shit, ya know. Quite nifty I dare say.

A bit to young to be breaking the UK just yet, only 17 see. No doubt you'll be hearing from me in the future though, either as a MC or professional boxer, hopefuly both.

Hobbies include, Painting minatures, boxing, herbal healing etc.

Les'ope this forum's nice and lively. Hopefuly I'll be sticking around.

welcome bro...

Iiigghht. Oh Christ that other Octopus is gunna be able to get up to all kinds of shit now you're around.

yes yes welcome, you need to eat more lad, steak and eggs thats whats for breakfast.

You what? I'm 6ft 3'/13 stone son.

Admitedly, the first picture wasn't a fantastic representation of my tormenting stature. xD

Last edited:
Since were sharing photos heres a picture of me

black.jpg

and a poser!!...this is no catwalk here man...keep ur nips to yourself!!

yea welcome n all that...

I'll perceive your distress regarding my picture taking techniques as an underlining desire of my person. I believe you may be confused with your sexuality at this point. Perhaps upon seeing my physical representation you have started to brood emotions and feelings that could very well be new and perhaps distressing to you. You may feel that these new.. flustering emotions are perhaps... wrong, very wrong. It's okay.

Reflect Sammy, reflect.

Last edited:
You what? I'm 6ft 3'/13 stone son.

Admitedly, the first picture wasn't a fantastic representation of my tormenting stature. xD
MAN.... Are you for real?????

and a poser!!...this is no catwalk here man...keep ur nips to yourself!!

yea welcome n all that...
Really??!

Since were sharing photos heres a picture of me

black.jpg
this is my fave of you...
heres 1 of our other members

5vq3is.jpg

haha cowinkydink or what, hes in the same pose as u jum jumz
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

I'll perceive your distress regarding my picture taking techniques as an underlining desire of my person. I believe you may be confused with your sexuality at this point. Perhaps upon seeing my physical representation you have started to brood emotions and feelings that could very well be new and perhaps distressing to you. You may feel that these new.. flustering emotions are perhaps... wrong, very wrong. It's okay.

Reflect Sammy, reflect.

You look younger than that 13yo dad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom