Ite Chaps. Decoy Octopus is gangster (proof)

hahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahah

1243018500083.jpg

i don't think there is a fail pic with wide enough dimensions on the whole internet that would get away with a place in this thread

Face it if you don't find the video funny it's simply cus your bare geek ting and your too brainwashed in your nerd atmosphere (I mean look at you guys with ur internet pics and shit how neeky are you?) to take a joke.

Face it Decoy Octopus brings you the best in comedy action every time without fail.

translated that means I bring you 1337 epic lolz without trying. This is how the G's do it. It's well funny you lot trying to impress eachother all the time. You really think a forum comunity matters?

one video muckin around with the lads on mudz (MDMA) and suddenly you think I've made the video for this forum especially just for you and so it's "epic fail"

ahahahah I made this video on holiday tiiiime ago. I come here to joke around wit you people like once a month this video is plain jokes are you dizzy blud

Get a life internet addicts haha Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekz

that was sum strait up gangsta shit.
but u never did any mcin im very dissapointed

that was sum strait up gangsta shit.
but u never did any mcin im very dissapointed

you got a little bit of freestyle there in an american accent lol that'll do for now (you realise that was put on right? im fron south-wez london bludstyle)

I'll show you my actual MCin seriously oneday. But I would have to be out of this world to get ANY kinda credit from you chumps ahahah

Face it if you don't find the video funny it's simply cus your bare geek ting and your too brainwashed in your nerd atmosphere (I mean look at you guys with ur internet pics and shit how neeky are you?) to take a joke.

Face it Decoy Octopus brings you the best in comedy action every time without fail.

translated that means I bring you 1337 epic lolz without trying. This is how the G's do it. It's well funny you lot trying to impress eachother all the time. You really think a forum comunity matters?

one video muckin around with the lads on mudz (MDMA) and suddenly you think I've made the video for this forum especially just for you and so it's "epic fail"

ahahahah I made this video on holiday tiiiime ago. I come here to joke around wit you people like once a month this video is plain jokes are you dizzy blud

Get a life internet addicts haha Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekz

it isn't funny just coz u say it is, ur sense of humour is shocking, joking bout knives on the week kensilla's killers get convicted

plus wot sort of badman life do u have if u were up at 8:30 on a saturday morning....?

and isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit?

and anyway i'd rather be a "neek" than a babyfaced prick who doesn't get enough attention from mummy n daddy who feels the need to be seen by anyone, no matter what they say, as long as there are ppl looking at you

ban this cunt's IP addy now!

Heard a lot of talk, but where are the skillz then mate?
If you so straight up bad as you say, you wouldn't need to tell us all of that. I reckon its some wind up, if not it s commedy anyway....you couldn't stab each others poo if you had a bucket of KY jelly let alone stab someone you gays

idiotic retards... if u think this is funny.... well then maybe you should do us all a favour and not only delete this profile but also go to the top of the tallest building nearby and jump the fuck off!

Back
Top Bottom