Ite Chaps. Decoy Octopus is gangster (proof)

Is this guy banned?

Should of been a keeper... Imagine the endless fun reminding him of just how shit his existance is.

yeah he should be allowed to post in his own threads but thats it.
and limit him to one thread per month.

is this possible?
cos hes very entertaining

that last vid should be called "spastic with too much time on his hands" as opposed to the gangster whatever it reads

Fuck_Off1.jpg

reading this was like doing a speedrun through overdosing and narcan revival

There was also a thread in waffle, to complete his spree of fuckshit, where he got his shirt off and held a banana to his nipple and wrote this girls name on him, she was a member of the forum back then, and they didn't know each other or nothing, he just went after her because she was a girl, and that broke the camels back, as you can imagine, and got him banned.

The thread is still there somewhere probably but all the pics are long gone, probably, however the original video he put up is still online haha which is really surprising, considering how shit it is. Who would leave that up for five minutes, let alone for ten years.

This is why I'm so brutally happy we didn't have the Internet when I grew up, I just know I'd put some fuckshit like that up, like when I kareoke rapped to run dmc in my 'rap clothes', or something equally horrible, because I spent hours in the mirror doing that. So I'm blessed in the sense that the only real evidence of my ass-hattery is 20 years of forum activity which might sound like alot but it's nothing compared to videos of yourself being young dumb and full of cum on YouTube

Back
Top Bottom