Issues

Dizeee

Hi, I have posted a few things over last couple of weeks but I cannot find an easy way to subscribe to / check the threads I have posted on.

Also, I have posted a few tune ID's that have had to "wait for a mods approval" (why?) and they have vanished?

Whats going on here?

To subscribe to a thread, just click 'Thread Tools' and then 'Subscribe'

Or just click on New posts to see what threads have recently been posted in

Any ideas? I am now trying to respond to a post in the ID section but as always my post vanished and says it needs to be approved? Can a forum really be this user unfriendly?

Just created a new account and posted 2 successful messages, gone to join in another and yet again, posts all vanished and awaiting mod approval.

I have done nothing but ask why this is, there is nothing in the terms exlpaining it, all my requests are ignored, as has this message been. I think I will just give up.

sounds strange mate... it could be that your alerts are not being seen. here is a link to a mod that will be able to assist you.. http://dnbforum.com/member.php?6906-marty send him a little message explaining the problem and im sure he will help you mate. Also if u wana see threads or stuff you have posted. go to your name at the top ( your profile) then click on either 'find all started threads' or 'find all posts' .

Ok, seemingly I am now able to post normally on either account, so I will stick to the original one.

Out of interest, is there an issue with posting certain links on the forum? I see plenty of youtube links around here but is there criteria to be followed? All I have tried to post so far are a couple of tune ID's...

Ta

Ok, seemingly I am now able to post normally on either account, so I will stick to the original one.

Out of interest, is there an issue with posting certain links on the forum? I see plenty of youtube links around here but is there criteria to be followed? All I have tried to post so far are a couple of tune ID's...

Ta
Glad its fixed for you mate.

Back
Top Bottom