Isn't that new vinyl feeling so damn good!!

muzzadj

VIP Junglist
Don't know about you guys, but that feeling after ordering some tunes online/the tunes arriving/browsing through a record shop is just about the best feeling there is for me!! Been feeling shit recently so decided to further my debt to cheer me up with some new vinyl! Ordered them last night and literally can't wait for them! It's as if life isn't so bad after all! Any else just love that new vinyl feeling?! Notice how its not quite the same with mp3's aswell ;)

yes i notice when i buy mp3s i dont play them as much like they kinda out of my archive fast as where a vinyl with stay in the box for ages

Dillinja agrees.

hassmel.jpg

Yeh mate, but for me there is nothing good about the feeling of having to wait for the post! Just had some shipped today and the wait is doing my nut already! Grrrr

yeah man, fo sho! just got into cdj's so the novelty of mp3's ease is still good to me... but nothing beats cracking open a vinyl, settling the needle at the begining then waiting for the majic!

you guys are lucky i have to wait a week to 2 weeks to get my wax because of my location even tho the local skate shop has new bits in once and a great while . Still gettin that vinyl tho ;)

yeah man!
the smell when u pull a fresh one out of the sleeve and the static makes ur arm hairs go crazy!
oh and then u get to play it which is always nice

Just got a whole mess of new vinyl in the mail the other day and it put me in a decent mood for a bit. Yesterday was a shit day for me and as I was sorting through my new vinyl I realized I had been shipped the wrong 12'. Which was the icing on the cake for me. Final kick in the nuts! But yeah, normally buying and receiving new vinyl brings me loads of joy!

i love the feeling but i need to sort it out, the room whre my decks are in the floor is covered in vinyl/out of cases etc jus can not be fucked to put them back but wen i do i know it will take a few hours :(

i love the feeling but i need to sort it out, the room whre my decks are in the floor is covered in vinyl/out of cases etc jus can not be fucked to put them back but wen i do i know it will take a few hours :(

Gotta keep your shit in order man, uncased vinyl is my pet hate lol, yet i still seem to do it alot, i just make sure i sort it out when i can

Back
Top Bottom