Isn't it about time we had a good mix cd?

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
Nightlife 3 is the best mix cd ive ever heard and altho andy's drum and bass arena follow up and nightlife 4 were amazing too, it seems there has been a massive gap between mixes? surely he can whack one out the bag and it will sell like hotcakes? im not saying andy is the only one hu does good mix cd's cos i do like the hospital mixes and the dnb arena cd's are good too with hype's one being quite notible. but only andy really covers the whole spectrum of top notch dnb for me in his cd's.

Where the fuck is nightlife 5??????

also if it came out now what wud people like to see on it?

discuss x

i was thinking the exact same thing this morning
the dj hype essential mix came out around this time last year
i would of thought it was like an annual thing

i dnt think its an annual thing the last dnb essentials he did beofre that was about 2004/5

im hoping they have a nice summertime cd lined up so we can all be skanking out to it at bbq's n sessions all over the country / world

I doubt it wil be anything like his Shogun CD, probably a bit more of a commercial / dancefloor type CD. I know it wont be too far away, they did the photoshoot a few days ago.

I'd love to see news of Nightlife 5 in the works

Andy's been dropping some serious dubs lately

And what with all the fourthcoming albums in the works I would have thought this year wouldn't be a bad year to release the next volume, bound to be a lot of sick dubplates sitting on Spor's, Fresh's, Brookes Brothers', Calyx & Teebee's ... (anyone else who has an album coming out this year ...'s ...) computer!

It's time for a new Drum & Bass arena CD me thinks!

NAH, I THINK THEY'VE BEEN GOING DOWNHILL EVERY YEAR PRETTY MUCH.
oNLY ONE I'VE ENJOYED IN RECENT YEARS IS fRICTION'S B2B FAB WASN'T IT?

sAYING THAT, I DO HAVE MOST OF THEM EITHER ON MP3 OR CD SO MY ARGUEMENT IS PRETTY INVALID BUT HEY...

bEST ONE WAS aNDY c'S WHEN HE STARTED WITH BULLIT TIME IMO. that WAS A BANGER :antitank:

edit: Fucking Caps lock *palmface*

NAH, I THINK THEY'VE BEEN GOING DOWNHILL EVERY YEAR PRETTY MUCH.
oNLY ONE I'VE ENJOYED IN RECENT YEARS IS fRICTION'S B2B FAB WASN'T IT?

sAYING THAT, I DO HAVE MOST OF THEM EITHER ON MP3 OR CD SO MY ARGUEMENT IS PRETTY INVALID BUT HEY...

bEST ONE WAS aNDY c'S WHEN HE STARTED WITH BULLIT TIME IMO. that WAS A BANGER :antitank:

edit: Fucking Caps lock *palmface*

I have a majority of them and the Friction/Fab one is the only one I don't like

Back
Top Bottom