Isle of Wight Festival 2009!

Much better line up then V (which is not that good at all except for The Happy Mondays/Fatboy Slim/The Specials but i got my earlybird ticket before the line up was announced) mate, i'd prefer to go IOW because of The Prodigy, Bassment Jaxx, Ultravox & Simple Minds.

Last edited:
So i'm a Posh Twat am i, and how do you know if i've ever been to Glasto or not????

I went Glasto in 95 while you were still playing with your toys!

I go to V because it close to where i live and because lots of my mates go (who aint Posh Twats) and because it's a fucking good weekend of getting right on it!

Get your head out your arse and sort out your fucking comments out!

Last edited:
woah woah woah! ok let me re phrase that...... there seems to be lots of posh twats there who arent actually that much into the music......they are there because they can the nsay the yagve been to a festival........ full of girls in pretty dresses and big sunglasses (like Kate Moss at Glasto)

Never did i say you (or your mates where posh) just that there are lots of non music fans at the two festivals...

sorry for the confusion, no need to get in such a rage though man ;)

Happy Mondays as a positive to the V lineup??? sure, good band - Pills, Thrill and Bellyaches is always near the top of my cd stack, but ahve you seen them over the lastr 5 years??? i have been unfortunate enough to be in the same place 4 times in 5 years and EVERY time they Ryder couldnt even remember the song words!

Last edited:
Now i know what your getting at and i do fully agree......and to be honest i've seen more of the 'well heeled/well spoken/Tarquin and edgar drinking Pimms brigade' @ Glastonbury then V.

Regarding Happy Mondays, never seen them before so i'll still pop along to see them even though he can't remember the words (i've seen Ryder on the Tele a few times forgetting the lyrics) to the tunes, better then watching Will Young/Lemar/The Saturdays/Lady Ga Ga or any of the other shit they got @ V this year.

Last edited:
So i'm a Posh Twat am i, and how do you know if i've ever been to Glasto or not????

I went Glasto in 95 while you were still playing with your toys!

I go to V because it close to where i live and because lots of my mates go (who aint Posh Twats) and because it's a fucking good weekend of getting right on it!

Get your head out your arse and sort out your fucking comments out!

MR G's a Badman - I watch his posts (sometimes) and he knows the score

full of girls in pretty dresses and big sunglasses (like Kate Moss at Glasto) Never did i say you (or your mates where posh) just that there are lots of non music fans at the two festivals...sorry for the confusion, no need to get in such a rage though man

Who in their right heterosexual mind wouldn't want to be off their heads in a field with loads of girls with pretty dresses and sunglasses whilst listening to their favourite music?.......How old are you mate (edit: oh you're 22 - must not have pretty dress & sunglasses girls in Yorkshire)? When did you realise girls have vaginas and every man needs one of these to play with - especially when he's knee deep in mud, bleeding from his ears and can't see.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom