Islam will consume Europe

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 1995ting, May 21, 2009.

1. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

what do you make of this video, tbh it has me quite worried

[youtube]76hbD6X4xLs[/youtube]

discuss

2. monq

monq Member

i am more worried with the alien in your signature than the vid mate... :p :D

And in the end of the day: if I am in a country with one inhabitant and a nuke, and there's another country with millions and no nukes... erm...

3. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

as long as im not around when that happens then its all good! But all these fucking cunting asylum seekers should get the fuck out our country!!

EDIT-FUCK ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. dquinn09

dquinn09 Member

propa.... ganda....

5. 1995ting

1995ting Active Member

yeah but your kids and grandchildren will be

6. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

hmmmmm???? wat would happen to them then??? they would jus change muslim??

7. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

LOL, some amazing propaganda there to focus some unnecessary hate.
    Have a think about how many chinese there are tbh an perhaps actually find out wat islam is about, a religion that once read cannot be ignored as it holds so much more truths than any other religion out there.
    Search youtube about rabbi's converting after reading the quran, scientist seeking knowledge gainin skills an tools for there work found only in the quran an they also converted.
    Also theres some racist hating cunts in texas that actually took the time to read the quran an then converted.

This is some CLASS A bullshit! Find out about the religion before u go believing this an stereotyping shit.
    Although im pretty sure ignorance is bliss in the eyes of many!

8. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

its crazy, you would have thought it this day and age of exploration and science, people would see past stupid fairy tales

9. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

OMG....the muslims are coming. No nukes, No terror, No invasions, just a quick firing penis.
    Your country needs you!!! Get fucking. NOW.
    That's an order boy!

10. dquinn09

dquinn09 Member

The task of man's consciousness is to perceive reality, not to create or invent it.... stew.

11. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Put a picture with this and see what happens!!

12. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Thats some real deep thought there fella

You'll get far, real far

13. dquinn09

dquinn09 Member

I don't know mate... I have lived in a muslim country for years and experienced it first hand and it is not as glorious as you are making out.

Sharia law is corrupt and the judicial systems, in even the most rational of muslim countries, is unreal!

Please explain the 'truths' behind islam? I am not religous, but studied it throughly in my philosophy course, and islam is the youngest, and possibly most naive of the religions.

Religion is so falliable anyways, it is great for providing moral boundries, but terrible for inflicting a viral like dedication to such an untruth.

Ask yourself whether the dream of heaven and greatness should be waiting for us in our graves - or whether it should be ours here and now and on this earth.

14. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

First off I think it wise to ask questions rather than make out like you know what your talking about.
    Lets get it right, there hasn't been Shariah Law in any country for 83+ years. The Saudi's pick and choose there Shariah law and a lot of it is based on what the USA want. Not what is deemed Islamic. Did you know that the Bush Snr Administration back in the 90's gave billions of dollars to the Saudis to promote their Wahabi, strict form of Islam? And its funny how such a staunt allie of the US has one of the worst human rights records of any country next to Israel and China.

Maybe you should stop judging Religions by what its practitioners do. I don't go blaming Christianity when a priest has his way with an 8yr old boy. Female genital mutilation, arranged marriages, forced marriages, not allowing women to drive or forcing them to cover their face are all cultural practices and has nothing to do with Islam or its teachings.

For you to say Islam is the most naive of all religions is a little suprising seeing as the bible tells us that the Earth has only been around for 6000yrs. By the end of the Islamic Empire science was at the forefront, Muslims created the first hospitals, universities, Algebra, spherical trigonometry, and proper medicine while europe was in the dark ages praying to saints to heal them.

Im no Scholar, but im sure you haven't studied Islam in depth because if you did we would not be having this conversation.
    /END

15. dquinn09

dquinn09 Member

Sharia law is prevelant throughout the Middle East, I lived in the U.A.E, and my family still does, trust me, it is rife there and corrupt as hell.

I never blamed Islam for anything did I?

It may have been muslims who 'invented' many of those things you speak of, however it has little to do with them being religious, more the drive of man, with rational self-interest.

I think all religions are naive... as am I on Islam is some respects, however it is wrong to say that all of those are merely cultural practices as they are trancended into the culture through religion. The quran may be the doctrine upon which the religion is based, however the true value of any religion can be seen in how its people are affected by it. That is why religion is the biggest hindrance and bane on man's existence.

16. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

seriay thread is realiously seriay.

17. ac

ac I've been naughty, I'm banned

Wasn't it Muslims who publicly stoned that girl to death because she kissed someone from another religion?

And you try tell me that isn't fucked up.

18. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

Western soldiers bursting into houses in iraq shooting innocent people making the "odd" mistake isnt

gotta weigh up the stuff you dont read in the sun homie

19. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

i wouldn't say it's as fucked up a using someones artwork as the basis for your dj name

:clown:

20. ac

ac I've been naughty, I'm banned

I don't read newspapers, they're corrupt and twist the truth. This was a video that circulated the internet.

I have a strong feeling you're going to be one of these snobby cunts that picks on my every post making sly remarks. Well if that's the case, carry on mate. What ever pleases your simple little mind.

And, Mr Effing Perfect, here's the wallpaper since you're so hell bent on taking the piss

http://grlmgor.deviantart.com/art/Spectrum-81579475

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2009