Is Voice Socially Disabled??

Voice..... Socially Disabled?? You Decide!!

• Yes..

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No...

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I think he is just genrally abit weird.... but i want to have his children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think he should grow a beard.If he done this he would no longer be considered socially disabled.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Sorry.... ive been trying oh so hard not to do any more polls..... but this ones made me crak.....

SO..... IS HE??

Ive got an idea..... to show your loyalty to us Voice.... you must make a photo diary of you growing a beard...... once your beard is to the satisfactory length..... (which can only be decided by Fes..... the king of all beardyness)... we shall forget you montrous posts and vile double account ownership and have you un-banned!!

Last edited:

Naib

There are alot of social retards on the net, I wouldn't put "Voice" in that list, he is just an angry man

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
do we really have to keep going on about the voice?

the guy got banned but since then he's completely taken over this fucking place.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
do we really have to keep going on about the voice?

the guy got banned but since then he's completely taken over this fucking place.

I think its all down to strategic marketing safety. A bit like all this "who is Burial" malarkey

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
the point is... accept the ban* i thought you were sound at first, just misunderstood, but you do like the attention, whether it's good or bad

Gumby

VIP Junglist
By using this web site you agree to the following rules:
  1. ANY bitching, fighting, abuse, racism, bullying, beef, trolling or anything else that's seen as negative is STRICTLY PROHIBITED

completely innapropriate thread.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom