is this really out!!!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
funny the last track is called is it worth it, because it definatley ain't worth paying 26 quid for if it's out on promo next week. some people are suckers*

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
for me the price atm - 26£ - is crazy enough... some people are truly mad. just to get a copy 4 weeks earlier you would pay an extra 16£. some people just have got way too much money

although the seller is pretty clever. ram mailing list 70£. selling the ep will probably get him half of that money back... and do it every release... makes you wonder... i think i am gonna signup the next time ram mailing list comes available :lol:

Last edited:

wobbie

Echidna
VIP Junglist
I must admit I am one of the suckers. I just got one that was 'buy it now' for £25! I now realise that was a stupid price to pay and have never ever paid that much for a record before.
Ah well I have quite a bit of money ATM and the purchase has already been made. May as well just enjoy it.

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
I must admit I am one of the suckers. I just got one that was 'buy it now' for £25! I now realise that was a stupid price to pay and have never ever paid that much for a record before.
Ah well I have quite a bit of money ATM and the purchase has already been made. May as well just enjoy it.
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=49853

70£ and you could be doing that to others :teeth:

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
what is the most u ppl have paid i paid 70 quid for staka skynets clockwork album on ebay it since had a repress but b4 discogs that shit was rare as fuck. i buy any album even if i just want 1 tune and it was 26 quid watever it be if i want the tune badly i will pay it.