is this guy a bigger honky than moskit?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
maaan.. i loved that tune when i was 12, had the abum 12" of snow on cassette. it sucked.
still dont know what he's on about and he will not lick my bum bum down. no sir, not with those spectacles on.
but yeah he's rather pastey. man needs some sun.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
maaan.. i loved that tune when i was 12, had the abum 12" of snow on cassette. it sucked.
still dont know what he's on about and he will not lick my bum bum down. no sir, not with those spectacles on.
but yeah he's rather pastey. man needs some sun.
this tune will still get a party shaking... b2b a bit of this

Last edited by a moderator:

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
found another honky... from teh ramones, and one of their fialed rap show

---------- Post added at 16:34 ---------- Previous post was at 16:33 ----------

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
god its so funny with the bum-bum. yeah that part when he says bum bum is soooo funny. eeeeeh bad teeth, mint sauce, flat cider, burberry. and he says bum bum, licky bum bum no less, oh the comedy. comedy for 12 year olds with icecream and snot round their face that they fell face first in sand. thats the level youre on.

not even one of you seem to realize he actually says they take him to the station 'pull down his pants and look up his bottom', you utter plebs, he actually says that the police looks up his arse literally and youre stuck on bum bum. fix up, grow up, have a word, do whatever you have to do, but this level of inbreeding cant be tolerated. if you have a brain tumor at least wear a top hat or a beanie, for fucks sake do something, dont parade around with it sticking out like that

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Korf saves thread.

Why am I being associated with shit music?

Yes, i'm a MASSIVE honkey, but...

Fucking jamp ap synth being a dickheads prog rock facial piercing eksman semi automatic blap beige caterbrows swefag nazis!

& that...

xxx