is this good for sumting a 12 yr old made

theres a part near the middle where the wobble bass seems slightly out of time,i might be wrong because the sample is so small. drums sound nice and live but the snare could be a bit beefier. good breaks. overall for a wobble bass its ok i like it. for 12 yrs old i must say well done dude sounds good.

sorry dude i posted in the wrong thread.... i'd just erase that first one.

theres a part near the middle where the wobble bass seems slightly out of time,i might be wrong because the sample is so small. drums sound nice and live but the snare could be a bit beefier. good breaks. overall for a wobble bass its ok i like it. for 12 yrs old i must say well done dude sounds good.

sorry dude i posted in the wrong thread.... i'd just erase that first one.

ok

ill upload sum of my other work in a min

oops just realised that

my uncle knows the guy who created this site about 10 years ago!

Last edited:
on the second one.

sounds very familiar. good old jungle live sound to it. structure is a bit random if i was to pick something to criticise. yeaah actually listening on the structure is all to cock but other than that i think youve got a genuine jungle sound there.

EDITED: deleted this comment coz i posted it 2wice

EDITED 2WICE: i spelt deleted wrong

Last edited:
sounds a bit fishy to me. a bit of vague name dropping to try and get rep, "my uncle knows this guy..." i reckon hes about 34 and wants sum1 to say sum good stuff about his music

woah chanty wtf.. dont be a cunt man, there is NO proof whatsoever that he isn't 12, why are you causing a stir? i know its hot outside but keep your cool!

Back
Top Bottom