is this any good

yeah mate not too bad at all, some people may say your bars are a bit generic but youve got sick flow and it sounds well recorded man (y)

do mc at local nights and that?

cheers man a possible reason for the generic sound of a lot of that could be cos its mostly freestyle other than about two chats on it which were written and rehearsed and even they were written bout 7 years ago i stopped chattin wen i had kids for bout 4 years bin back on the mic about 6 months now and yeah done a few raves since i been back mainly in camden london done sets with sons of noise who r pretty unknown but i did do a set that groove ryder was playin at which was pretty mad thing is all the raves ive played at so far have had no other mcs which means no one to vibe off and normally 4 hours straight on my tod which is great practise but means lots of freestyling and a very sore throat the next day

cheers man a possible reason for the generic sound of a lot of that could be cos its mostly freestyle other than about two chats on it which were written and rehearsed and even they were written bout 7 years ago i stopped chattin wen i had kids for bout 4 years bin back on the mic about 6 months now and yeah done a few raves since i been back mainly in camden london done sets with sons of noise who r pretty unknown but i did do a set that groove ryder was playin at which was pretty mad thing is all the raves ive played at so far have had no other mcs which means no one to vibe off and normally 4 hours straight on my tod which is great practise but means lots of freestyling and a very sore throat the next day

Kingston Surrey?

Back
Top Bottom