Is This A Good Deal?

That aint bad deal. Try looking on hard to find records website. I'm sure they had cheaper package. Or look on ebay at Technics 1210, you probly pick up cheap pair.

I got some for 250 (Technics 1210s MK2) in good nick too, just look for a private sale. It took me ages but I just kept searching on ebay for some near me. Keep looking you, will find some. I was lucky though as they had sold for 250 on ebay but I phoned to see if the sale had gone through and the buyer didn't have to money till the end of the month so the man sold them to me, It is always worth getting the contact number and phoning a few days after the bidding has ended as sales often fall through and then they can't really ask for me than the what was met on ebay

direct drive have more torque. in lamen terms the plate starts quicker after u have released it.belt drive are pretty weak and u will prolly find urself buyin new belts every year or so.so yer direct drive all the way!

whatever you do dont go on hardtofind. theyre money robbing, cock up your arseing, pain in your necking, money grabbin cunts

that ebay page was set up by hard to find

its the same deal.

and you can generally find stuff cheaper that on hard to find, i got mine from getinthemix.com but im sure there are lots more websites

Back
Top Bottom