Is there something like a "D'nB Essentials"?

Dr_apocalipsis

Dr_apocalipsis
Hei EveryB

As I already said, I move from different genres of music and my previous genre was "Hardstyle" and there is a pack called "Hardstyle Essentials" it includes HS kicks, snares, claps hi-hats, and so on.

Is there something simmilar for the D'nB?
Or do you use samples? If samples, what are your sourses? Vsts? (There is already a thread for it tho)
Thanks...

nu:tone pack FTW

and there's another called David Carbones Drum n Bass Masterclass

yeah nu:tone pack for sure. Breaks, one shots, strings, pads, basses, everything to get a decent framework for a track.

Do you have a mic and a way of recording in? if you do get some percussion like shakers, small drums or tamborines and record your own if you can.

another thing is nicking sounds from TV programs or films that sounds like kicks, snares hats ect. if you watch mistabishi's tutorials on youtube, hes putting a track together with a kick that is a sample of someone kicking a football. of course it will take some careful processing and EQ'ing but you can get more origiinal sounds doing this sort of thing.
find a clip of someone getting a slap round the chops for a good snare hehe

recording your cat sneezing makes a perfect hi hat sound lol

Yep Soudz good but recording nd capturing is not something that I'm looking for. Besides I'm looking for some HQ samples.

Unfortunatelly I don't have a Cat but I do have a Hamster with some annoying hiccups, perfect closed hihat!!!

ez rollers pack has all the breaks you need, divided into sub categories for convenience like classics/hard/steppas etc. definately the best for breaks imo!

Back
Top Bottom