Is there no single 30-40 ish yr old wimen out there ...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Jun 24, 2008.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Is there no single 30-40 ish yr old wimen out there ...

sounds bizzare i know ,even though most of you are aged under 30 that use this board and dont or wont have to deal with this problem but i thought about it at work today ,... there isnt many about or if they are they have been in serious relationships or been married and i have to say alittle bitter , lack confidence and have shed loads of baggage ...

ok its a known fact when some you reach around the 32 mark that if your dating a lady half your age plus 7 your on a winner ,..

again i thought on that alot ,... thats a different generation and generations act so differently that can a relationship seriously work ,.. because idololigies and methodologies are so programmed different ...

so what am i to do ,... do i just live in hope that somewhere out the grey mist of reality that a lady around the same age never been married , got no baggage doesnt want kids , isnt bitter , this has to be rare unless she been locked under the stairs for most of her life,... or do i just if i go back to the alps say fuck it , lick as much pussy as you can get aslong as its over 18 :lol:

:slick: time to ponder :slick:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  2. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

going to the alps sounds good i might go there haha

3. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

sounds like you need to take up salsa dancing or something... haha....

but..... the whole Alps..... lickin pussy........ over 18 thing sounds like a much better idea!! Id go with that......

[​IMG]

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

swwwweeet mary, are you drunk or something?

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

You have to accept that a single woman between 30-40 will either be:
    1) a divorcee (possibly with kids)
    2) out of a long-term relationship (possibly with kids)
    3) off her fucking head (neurotic psycho bitch) which is why nobody married her or could be with her long-term (of course she could be a divorced neurotic psycho bitch)
    4) a nun
    5) workaholic - which means you're not likely to have a good relationship and if she stop being a workaholic, she'll immediately want a family

There will be some rare exceptions to the above but I've never met one.

Really Panty, the field narrows dramatically at 24, not to mention 30.

Over 30 you have to accept you have to accept the baggage (kids, problems, history).

Or you can hit on the >18 year olds, but that gets boring after a while (been there).

6. Riisu

Riisu Not the Preacher Man

:mrpanic::mrpanic::mrpanic::mrpanic::mrpanic:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

7. logikz

imagine yourself as a lion. surveying the savanne. imagine women as a herd of antillope.
    should it be that you find yourself wanting, more than you think apporpriate, you have to start looking more closely. at the antilope whats limping, for instance. the pregnant one. the off colored one that wont eat.

in short, go for the fat. the malformed. the one with the milky eye and withered arm.

the bitches that are not attractive will make you sexually active.

8. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

:smash: :rofl: :smash:

9. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

So all in all.... the general jist of that post is that Panty should reside in the fact that he will for ever be destined to be with either a malformed spastik or a fat bird with a limp.........

hahahaha

10. Hightech

Hightech Member

this whole thread crakd me up thanx lol

11. BeyondTherapy

no but i had just come from running a bar non stop for 11hrs no break

all so true ,.. young girls play games and are so much hardwork , so i dont really bother ,why should they wanna date an old fart when they can in all sence of the matter have a buff looking young guy ,..

done the work o holiks , endless disagreements that WORK is far more important than her family , kids and a relationship , talking about someone who worked 7 days a wk and if there was 8 days a wk sheed do it ...

kids thing didnt used to bother me , but ive only dated them when the kids have been young , got to be a lot harder if the parents kids were teenagers ... lol ... arguement back chat central ,..

no nuns need ever to apply if my book , cant say me and the whole " jesus " and no sex thing suits my needs

neurotic psycho bitch !!! wtf is one of those ,... lol ... never had 1 of those ,.. at a guess this type are the im gunna kill your family for not ringing me when you said you would type ,.. eeek
    wow how come ive missed out on them ,.. where do i find 1 lol

yeah i spose i got to face the realities of my actions as taking myself to the alps for 10yrs of oober fun has now put me in a situation of where if i stay in the uk i got to take 1 of those off dusteks list or move to the alps not settle down and take what kats are thrown at me for cheeky holiday fun ... hmmm

:afro:cheers :afro:

12. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

its true man, you need a SLUMP BUSTER!! you know, the not so cute girl who just needs attention!? mebe shes fat, mebe she ugly, but thats what you need...once you complete that mission. you will be rejuvenated

and i dont think age has anything to do with it, unless purhaps, you look your age

ppl think i look in my 20's but im 30

13. mISHKA

mISHKA Member

If your old (>30 :razz: ) then I would think the best way to meet decent people is through friends of friends etc, then you would know a bit about them first, and be able to avoid the psychos

If you really desperate (or wanna meet some of these neurotic psycho bitchez) then just come out in crawley on a saturday night. More bucket cunt than you could shake a stick at!

14. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I used to have them banging at the doors. :builder:

15. BeyondTherapy

whats that after a break up or something or just whenever they fancied it .... aslong as there not sponcered by wilkingson sword on the whole im gunna cut myself into hundreds of thousands because you have called them dead of time kind of stuff as im to chilled to deal with all that ,... i would just call the cops on something like that and get her arrested for harestment under a section 2 ...

:lol:

16. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

you could loosen up, no i dont mean go to a gay bar.. i mean maybe you should try a divorcee or something instead of being picky? :lol:

17. DJNoize

DJNoize Your Mom Rates Me

U LOT ARE OLD

18. logikz

its fucked up how old some girls are

19. BeyondTherapy

true dat , and they dont stay high firm and perked for ever ,..

so if you like that stuff u either got to buy her plastic surgury for xmas or trade her in every 10 yrs ... :lol:

20. alz

alz compress to impress

I jus hope i can find a girl i can talk to every day and not get bored of after a month, that would be great.