is there drum and bass that makes you feel like you are ED-209 or the lawnmower man?

proteus

Last night I listen to NuPlanet, True Force and Inside the Hive by DJ HIVE. Listen to those tracks and give me something to keep my buzz going. I listen to those tracks over and over again. This crazed apocalyptic megalomanical vibe. Its not like that `jumping up at the club I am so cool shit'. Its more like what the inside of the head of the beyonder from the old X-Men comic would be before he destroyed an entire star system. The music that would be inside your head if you were a victim of a secret government military experiment to force your genetic structure to remember what you were before you were space dust. You then as a result of your body heading towars that goal you develop this massive telekinetic ability and you go mad, escape, swallow a hand full of street drugs and then begin to terrorize a major city. You just whipped a helicopter across the sky with your mind and you just made a make-shift cape out of a red curtain laying in the wake of your carnage. You don your red cape as the drugs really start to kick in and you look up with a grin that can be likened to the cover of Aphex Twins Richard D James album as you realize that a they have aimed the barrel of a tank at you. You then bask in the moment of tranquil beauty that comes over you as the realization that you know you can stop the tanks shell in mid flight and then crush that tank like a eggshell with simply the power of your superior mind.

those three tracks make me feel like that. Can you suggest any more?

proteus said:
`jumping up at the club I am so cool shit'.
what exactly is that then? jump up?
proteus said:
Its more like what the inside of the head of the beyonder from the old X-Men comic would be before he destroyed an entire star system. The music that would be inside your head if you were a victim of a secret government military experiment to force your genetic structure to remember what you were before you were space dust. You then as a result of your body heading towars that goal you develop this massive telekinetic ability and you go mad, escape, swallow a hand full of street drugs and then begin to terrorize a major city. You just whipped a helicopter across the sky with your mind and you just made a make-shift cape out of a red curtain laying in the wake of your carnage. You don your red cape as the drugs really start to kick in and you look up with a grin that can be likened to the cover of Aphex Twins Richard D James album as you realize that a they have aimed the barrel of a tank at you. You then bask in the moment of tranquil beauty that comes over you as the realization that you know you can stop the tanks shell in mid flight and then crush that tank like a eggshell with simply the power of your superior mind.

mate i think you need to see a doctor!

or get laid *cough*

Crumemba - insekt

fucking crazy tune, possibly the most warped thing i ever heard
it's on a 3dmode ep called 'analysis'

Serum said:
Crumemba - insekt

fucking crazy tune, possibly the most warped thing i ever heard
it's on a 3dmode ep called 'analysis'

You know that I am not refering to ANGRY german manuil e malin style stuff right? Not that BioMacahnic stuff. It has to be as cool as it is heavy. Not that super angry shit that one guy I know described as music that people with AIDS would listen too. Have you heard those tracks I listed above?

You've just described the entire 1996 - 1999 DnB Era, not just a style. You need to fix yourself up with a time machine, or a trip to a "car boot sale" which from what I understand, only exist in England. Then again Grooverider still plays new tracks of this style on his Radio 1 show so perhaps your not out of luck.

I myself hate this angry techstep stuff, it makes me sad and upset that the happy chipmonk high octane italian piano house that I loved turned into this lame science fiction art wank BS... But to each his own. :(

1992 said:
I myself hate this angry techstep stuff, it makes me sad and upset that the happy chipmonk high octane italian piano house that I loved turned into this lame science fiction art wank BS... But to each his own. :(

Understandable.

Re: is there drum and bass that makes you feel like you are ED-209 or the lawnmower

Last night I listen to NuPlanet, True Force and Inside the Hive by DJ HIVE. Listen to those tracks and give me something to keep my buzz going. I listen to those tracks over and over again. This crazed apocalyptic megalomanical vibe. Its not like that `jumping up at the club I am so cool shit'. Its more like what the inside of the head of the beyonder from the old X-Men comic would be before he destroyed an entire star system. The music that would be inside your head if you were a victim of a secret government military experiment to force your genetic structure to remember what you were before you were space dust. You then as a result of your body heading towars that goal you develop this massive telekinetic ability and you go mad, escape, swallow a hand full of street drugs and then begin to terrorize a major city. You just whipped a helicopter across the sky with your mind and you just made a make-shift cape out of a red curtain laying in the wake of your carnage. You don your red cape as the drugs really start to kick in and you look up with a grin that can be likened to the cover of Aphex Twins Richard D James album as you realize that a they have aimed the barrel of a tank at you. You then bask in the moment of tranquil beauty that comes over you as the realization that you know you can stop the tanks shell in mid flight and then crush that tank like a eggshell with simply the power of your superior mind.

those three tracks make me feel like that. Can you suggest any more?

Deep. :rofl:

Last edited:
Re: is there drum and bass that makes you feel like you are ED-209 or the lawnmower

youre officially crowned the thread-necrophile of this forum now.

Back
Top Bottom