is there any drum and bass in Dubai?

In your ipod if you have one and take it with you:clown:
Not sure though, would be interesting to hear what sound of dnb comes out of that area of the world, ya know.

M8 i spent a month in Abu Dhabi n Dubai over Xmas n New Year and i struggled to even find a nightclub/nightspot that wasnt full of Chinese whores and Chinese cover bands.

Theres a few 'clubs' but the ones i saw only catered for Indians (theres more Indians in the UAE than Arabs) with gash music or Philipenos which was also gash.

I did a search on the net b4 i went for DnB and there is one run by westerners but i honestly wouldnt go out there expecting to find it. Try an English/Irish bar n see if the djs got any Pendulum :p

hmmm, i went over to Dubai last year....... was only there for 3 days, but i struggled to find a club tbh.....except the nightclub in my hotel.......

They basically played mainly electro/house.....every so ofte nyou found a Pendulum/Kosheen track played.......

plus you cant get fish chips and curry sauce for 99p there, or headbutted and thrown in the humber

M8 i spent a month in Abu Dhabi n Dubai over Xmas n New Year and i struggled to even find a nightclub/nightspot that wasnt full of Chinese whores and Chinese cover bands.

Theres a few 'clubs' but the ones i saw only catered for Indians (theres more Indians in the UAE than Arabs) with gash music or Philipenos which was also gash.

I did a search on the net b4 i went for DnB and there is one run by westerners but i honestly wouldnt go out there expecting to find it. Try an English/Irish bar n see if the djs got any Pendulum :p

are you a matlow by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom