Is there a way to locate Au presets from massive? ( logic)

Verva

Verva Music
VIP Junglist
So Years ago I saved all my massive stuff probably in the wrong way, I clicked up the top of and did save as, instead of making a msmv or ksd. Is there a way I can locate these presets. Because I have about 500 presets and thats gonna be a fucking long time to save all of them. Ive tried to locate them before but had no luck, but surely there is a way..

Cheers.

User/library/application support/Native Instruments/sounds/Massive

I think

- - - Updated - - -

My Documents/Native Instruments/Shared Content/Sounds/Massive

There actually.. maybe.. Fuck knows, theres like 3 Massive folders with no presets i can see :/ Weird

User/library/application support/Native Instruments/sounds/Massive

I think

- - - Updated - - -

My Documents/Native Instruments/Shared Content/Sounds/Massive

There actually.. maybe.. Fuck knows, theres like 3 Massive folders with no presets i can see :/ Weird

I think it depends on your system type, man. I work with a 64bit, and all my presets are inside the native instruments/massive folder under program files (x86), I guess.

I think it depends on your system type, man. I work with a 64bit, and all my presets are inside the native instruments/massive folder under program files (x86), I guess.

Mac: Documents/Sounds/Native Instruments/Shared Content/Massive

Leave it to Native Instruments to place their patches in a location where no other plugin stores patches.

Also, if the presets are the old format (ksd), they'll need to be batch converted to updated format (nmsv). This can be done in Massive, I'd recommend doing it in Standalone mode.

Back
Top Bottom