Is there a d&btv today (Wednesday)?

As a matter of fact there is, and a good one at that. I'm sure you'll enjoy it ;)

9:00PM - 9:30PM : DJ VORTEX
9:30PM - 10:30PM : DATA
10:30PM - 11:30PM : ZERO T
11:30PM - 12:30PM : DC BREAKS
12:30AM - 1:30AM : J MAJIK & WICKAMAN
1:30AM - 2:30AM : THE UPBEATS WITH KEMO & LOWQUI

this data set is sounding great, cant wait for DC BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

i hope stapleton is mc'ing for dc breaks

HAHAHAHAHAH that huy in the green jumper

*also Zero T is sick

---------- Post added at 22:50 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

if anyone can tell me the song playing now i will worship them

green boy was funny, but flower girl was better :teeth:

i thought dc breaks was good, j majik + wick were..meh, wasn't really feeling the last tune they played
upbeats were tasty for the first 30 mins before i fell asleep.

i hear zero t smashed it?

green boy was funny, but flower girl was better :teeth:

i thought dc breaks was good, j majik + wick were..meh, wasn't really feeling the last tune they played
upbeats were tasty for the first 30 mins before i fell asleep.

i hear zero t smashed it?

ye zero t played a pretty sick set. honestly last night was one of the most weirdest raves iv ever seen. GREEN BOY WTF, and those tramp ass girls... glad i wasnt there tbh

yeah it was well wierd to watch, looked like the most noob rave ive ever seen... upbeats were sick as. just a shame there wasnt anyone in the crowd who could appretiate it!!

most lulz; go to the white tshirt kid who kept touching the MCs.. hahahah plebs

I find east village dnbtv proper cringe worthy... the ravers are complete rookies.
Last nights: green t shirt guy, white t shirt guy, guy with the bag, guy with the coat wrapped round him and the endless people jumping on the stage making a complete tit of themselves.
lolz

V show next week tho schweeeeeet.

yeah it was well wierd to watch, looked like the most noob rave ive ever seen... upbeats were sick as. just a shame there wasnt anyone in the crowd who could appretiate it!!

Pffttt I was there haha, absolutely steaming though. Main news of the night was that:
Zero T killed it
A load of annoying underage bitches wouldn't get off the stage and Messy didn't have a clue what to do
My mate literally got pounced on by that tall girl that was near the front all night dressed really wierd. She came in from behind, swooped round and went for the pull so he turned his cheek and drunkenly pushed her face away hahaha. Then she came back about 5 minutes later and asked why he'd embarrassed her on camera, anyone see it? Was probably towards the start of DC Breaks set.

To be fair although I agree about their being a lot of clowns there, people need to lighten up about the whole 'rookie ravers' thing. Everyone was enjoying it so fuck it.

Last edited:
you make good point.
im sure there were some headz there...

i am just sayin the people down the front were too jokes !!

Back
Top Bottom