IS THE UK IN RECESSION ???

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Hope this isn't too political, but it seems taht it is harder and harder to get a job, and my wage seems to go down everytime I go for a job...don't seem right to me.
I rekon those tossers are covering up the fact that we are in recession , mainl,y due to their crap fiscal policies. We're uncompetitive cos we tax companies more tahn our counterpats ( Eg Ireland ), so dissuade forgein investement, tehn to make up the shortfall the government tries to fuck teh individual!!!!
And that is only jobs and tax...what about this 1984 state we are slowly becoming ....??
:mad: :mad: :chainsaw: :mad: :mad:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
it is the land of trackie bottoms and crew cuts and boy racers, these days. what happened to tennis clubs, ruling the waves, that sort of thing. then again suffering has spawned the greatest art, remember whats-his-name, stirstake or you know that type of deal.

its not that the uk isnt schooled either, i mean take mark here, he never went to a 'school' as such, but went straight to the horses mouth for knowledge, the 'its down to common sense' elemntary, enrolled in the 'my dad always said' college and finally gradutated from 'what some guy told me down the pub' university. now dont tell the future holds no place for this man, for if so what is the point of heducation and scholarship and indeed science in this motherfucker

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
plus i was this close to posting a thread called IS THE UK IN POSSESION but there will be none of that :word: :word: :word:

Serum

VIP Junglist
logikz said:
its not that the uk isnt schooled either, i mean take mark here, he never went to a 'school' as such, but went straight to the horses mouth for knowledge, the 'its down to common sense' elemntary, enrolled in the 'my dad always said' college and finally gradutated from 'what some guy told me down the pub' university. now dont tell the future holds no place for this man, for if so what is the point of heducation and scholarship and indeed science in this motherfucker
Skool of ard knocks

Radius

VIP Junglist
Serum said:
Skool of ard knocks
unless you went to public skool, then I hear it would probably be skool of ard kocks and ikky biccy ...but been a commonn person I wouldn't know.....:rofl:

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
Its not that we're in recession, the UK economy is still growing.

Its the gap between rich & poor getting wider - see example of Royal Mail:

Royal Mail makes ~£500m profit last year, achieving its turn around goal (if you remember they were in debt not so long ago)

How did the top brass do it?

Simply lay off the permanent waged workers and replace them with cheap unvetted untrained agency staff (hence why more post is being lost/tampered than before). The 'golden goodbyes' given to its current staff (~£250m) arent deducted from the companys profits, making them look much better.

Result: six and seven figure bonuses for the directors and chairman.
Hundreds of RM employees out of a job.

Radius

VIP Junglist
If only Education = Job is true, but regardless of your education etc, its got very hard to get a job, making me regret taking the path of the straight and narrow 7 years ago....some of my past associates are BLING now...and I am BROKE....:rolf:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Stan Phase said:
If only Education = Job is true, but regardless of your education etc, its got very hard to get a job, making me regret taking the path of the straight and narrow 7 years ago....some of my past associates are BLING now...and I am BROKE....:rolf:
Sad to hear but its probably because you're a homersexual.

Radius

VIP Junglist
No worries mate just havin a hard time of it.....you can take the mikky outa me all day as long as its not personnal :fag:

Serum

VIP Junglist
Was reading that people are taking on more staff now, as there was a big old dip in that.

Thank fuck for that, chose the right time to get the fuck out of my last job and walk into something else