Is the British accent a product of evolution or just gay?

XoXoX roachspray XoXoX

Custom Title
VIP Junglist

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Let's investigate.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136123991

Do the British realize how gay they sound?
I'm watching gordan ramseys kitchen nightmares the uk version. Some Brit got all pissed and was like "fook ett I'm gon fur a phag". What homos

Edit: since you uk bros are getting so mad I thought id edit this. I was just loling at you guys wanting to "suck on phags" not your accent in general.

http://www.shybi-guys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10101

fags are what old people call them, referred to these days as blem or snout, regarding is the british accent gay? some of them are yes, like the poncey mandem or scousers but you can't beat a good old bit of cockney rough, gets the gallies dripping from the gash :teeth:

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Ciggys is fackin gay.

The worst english accent is american english.

Bodybuilding forums are the worst shit out there, those small balled testojabronis constantly use the words bro (and all derivative forms) and all sorts of gay terms just to erect each other's tiny shrivelled penisssss. And of course they are horribly loud by doing so.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Clod you are being very Roger-ish right now, and Roger means bans.

It might be i will consolidate your threads into a compound thread. Clods super interesting tmz thread, where you can post all the celeb gossip your little heart desires. I'll think a bout it.

Mods team, conference call in the morning star forum

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Look here Claud you rapscallion.
I have a good mind to take you outside and give you a ruddy good shoeing and then drown you in tea and crumpets.
Now run along you little scamp (ruffles hair)