Is the bladerunner sample pack worth getting?

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Bladerunner is top of his gme right now....Is it worth getting the sample pack? If im makeing some nu-skol jungle/dnb

it has some good bass and drum samples :) but i fink it s the best if your looking for some jungle samples :)
Other good sample packs - june miller, octane and dlr , icicle and friction but those are more techy.

ive not got it but ive heard good things. your tunes are already sounding big so i dont doubt taht you would utilise whatevers on there

I bought it at the weekend, it's wicked. The drum loops are really clean and the bass one shots are all usable, loads of classic sounds.

Also the drum one shots are excellent.

If your making that jungle style of dnb that's its essential.

ive not got it but ive heard good things. your tunes are already sounding big so i dont doubt taht you would utilise whatevers on there

thanks mate.....Im really into the jungle sounding stuff at the mo, even though i play liquid on radio and jump up/ jungle / rolling on my bookings lol. Theres bound to be some sounds i could use in the pack.

I bought it at the weekend, it's wicked. The drum loops are really clean and the bass one shots are all usable, loads of classic sounds.

Also the drum one shots are excellent.

If your making that jungle style of dnb that's its essential.

yourve twisted my arm, im getting it soon as i get in.....ive got unfimished tracks waiting for that little bit extra....so watch this space.....maybe a few free-bies coming

Well worth it. Grabbed it a few months back, loads of usable beats and breaks.. Few lovely one shot bass samples too

picked it up yesturday....got some good breaks (the snare edits are sick) and bass one shots.....but was a bit disapointed with its size, not much there for 25quid......no vocals and the fxz are mostly risers which can be mad =w from scratch in most synth machiines.......but still worth the moneya and ill be having fun with it non the less

picked it up yesturday....got some good breaks (the snare edits are sick) and bass one shots.....but was a bit disapointed with its size, not much there for 25quid......no vocals and the fxz are mostly risers which can be mad =w from scratch in most synth machiines.......but still worth the moneya and ill be having fun with it non the less

Yeah it is quite small, but I would rather have a small amount of usable stuff than tons of stuff that I will never use.

Yeah it is quite small, but I would rather have a small amount of usable stuff than tons of stuff that I will never use.

very true mate....i must admit ive only played with it for a few hours...gonna rip the shit out of it tonight tho

Back
Top Bottom