Is TC still alive?

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
Maybe im just being way too sheltered in my little cornish hell hole but I haven't heard anythin decent out of TC in ages.. I mean his stuff on the Jakes Project was ok, but nothin special in my opinion.. Where's the bangers at? Are they out there? If they are let me know!
I just heard a tune called Back Up, don't know if its old or new but either way its pretty wank.

Yeah back up or get a nut in the eye.. Sample is good at first but by the end it was pissin me right off..
That remix is all good but that song has had the shit remixed out of it I can't bare hearing it anymore ya know..

Should have a new album around by the end of the year

Should be pretty big, we all know he's got the talent and potential

I hope he really comes back with a bang, I've missed him a little since he's gone a bit quiet :confused: ...

Go Tommy Go!

It's a personal rule of mine never to go on MySpace, the site drives me fuckin nuts.. It's the only website where it will take me about 4 hours to scroll to the bottom of the page, just to figure out how to make the noise stop.
That's a pretty weird idea.. Don't really see how sendin a text is gonna help him make a tune..

he is working on a new album i think, he had alsorts of stuff on his myspace, he set up a phone number for people to leave a message or text ideas for new tunes and wat not...this is no lie,

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=5643086&blogId=488783798

this is what he is doin...creative or what???

yea he said its gonna be bigger than the last one.....dudes from another planet if he can top that shit in such a short period of time.

dude, its a blog spot, its tiny. its not his page, quit ya belly achin n have a butchers, i didnt stop playin call of duty to anser your question and have u not take my offer of resolving the question in hand.

namsayin blad????

Should have a new album around by the end of the year

Should be pretty big, we all know he's got the talent and potential

I hope he really comes back with a bang, I've missed him a little since he's gone a bit quiet :confused: ...

Go Tommy Go!

Yeah he's talented as fuck that's why im dissapointed im not hearin any noise from him right now.. You just know if he actually puts an album together it'll be bangin stuff but the end of year is so far away.. I might actually have a job by then

so I'm doing this album and I thought you could be a part of it too. Whatever you got to say to me leave a message on +447706132729. :)

I just left him a message conveying my thoughts. Im pretty sure I may of asked for some free vinyl too I don't really remember. Either way im quite content and ready for bed safe in the knowledge that TC is gonna steal my ideas

Back
Top Bottom