Is Playaz @ Fabric worse than the Opera House?

fabrics not that bad jus keep an eye and ear open. its a rle good night, dont let the group of bout 15 or so wankers in there take away from ur night. the musics always top notch and the sound system in room 1 is rude, beaten only by the end! i really dont like the sound ystem in room 2 tho....

I have never had probs there....only thing i can say is that i saw a few guys trying to pick peoples pockets while day where dancing...apart from dat, it's all gd

I find there are sooo many wasters sitting on the stairs , gurning outta der heads... really want to help da poor c*nts but fort, na its your own fault ya there.

Def rekomend going... :)

For attitude?

Bournemouth is bare jokes for attitude man. i cudnt believe how much ppl wanted to fight in that place when i first went!

Plannin on goin Fabric next Friday n ive heard theres wankers that go but wanna know on what scale?

cheers

in all fairness the last one nation was apparently full of wankers from up north who came down just to cause trouble. not a regular thing at other events like Destiny @ OH. one nation always attracts wanabee gansters, end of.

opera house for anything other then one nation is fuckin spot on i tell thee!

how bad is that, going to a rave and people trying to pick pocket ya:D cheeky bastards!

mate it happens all the time in fabric! and cos its soo packed in the rave and everyones mov ing they get away with it. It's a hotspot for trouble of all kinds on a friday night. I love the place and have been a member since I was 16 but the people going there for beef and pick pocketing and generally to be cunts is obv starting to have an affect. I was chatting to a raver mate ther the other week and he said he got jumped in room 1! i cud tell he was seriously annoyed and he said shit like "u come to a fucking rave to let go and enjoy urself and u get dickheads like tht hu wanna jack u for all u got and cause a fight"

its obv getting worse and annoying alot of people cos look at this thread! i dnt think that not going to the nights is good eitha. I wud rather go to a less grimeyer night than playaz these dayz tho cos of it. I think if it carries on the way it is its gonna be really damaging to the scene as a whole cos the people hu care about the music and people buying vinyl and rave tickets etc are gonna be put off of going to see their fav DJs cos of the trouble. i think that if it gets any worse summat has gotta be done by either fabric or the promoters and stuff to stamp this shit outa clubs. I wud be sooo happy if there was a movement which all the nights and shit sign up for which means if ur caught casuing any trouble in a club then theres a no tolerance ban from any rave held by promoters in the movement. I no this happens at se one and shit but sum1 was stabbed there the other week so meh!

RAVERS AGAINST CUNTS!

To be honest with you this shits been going on for years mate, at my first ever rave in the Rave Dome (David Lloydd Tennis Center) in Hounslow i see people getting mugged and this was just when jungle was being spoke off, before even more cunts come into the scene.

I've seen people shot and stabbed, theres no getting away from it really, it's gonna happen weather you like it or not.

Its a really good night but ide say avoid the middle of room1 cos thats where it gets most rowdy and its a target spot for idiots on the balcony throwing down all sorts. Also, the sound punishes my ears in the middle, i like to listen from the back near the stage, its not JUST b-line from there and you get a bit more space to move around.

Whats up with the paki comments? It is a minority of all groups that cause problems. Dont kill it for the genuine indian/pakistani/COLOURED people like myself that go raving 100% for the love of the music.

in all fairness the last one nation was apparently full of wankers from up north who came down just to cause trouble. not a regular thing at other events like Destiny @ OH. one nation always attracts wanabee gansters, end of.

opera house for anything other then one nation is fuckin spot on i tell thee!

Im from the North but didnt see any other northerners in there @ One Nation! Northern dnb crowd are pretty safe tbh, its the northern hardcore heads who like to cause trouble!

That one nation was naughty lol, pure beef goin off all night!

Back
Top Bottom