Is Playaz @ Fabric worse than the Opera House?

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
For attitude?

Bournemouth is bare jokes for attitude man. i cudnt believe how much ppl wanted to fight in that place when i first went!

Plannin on goin Fabric next Friday n ive heard theres wankers that go but wanna know on what scale?

cheers

Fabric never used to like that. I remember going a couple of years ago and it there superb vibes! Have heard more recently from others that there can be a bit of attitude towards the end of the night when other clubs kick out the punters and they come flooding to Fabric.

Have heard more recently from others that there can be a bit of attitude towards the end of the night when other clubs kick out the punters and they come flooding to Fabric.

Yeah that does happen but the attitude comes mainly from all the 17/18/19 year olds who have the 'i can do what i want and no ones gonna stop me' attitude.

Pricks!

Depends what sort of night you go to really. Playaz, yes there is sometimes but not always, shouldn't stop you going though mate you'll still have a banging time. I think the recent increase in trouble might have something to do with the fact that they are allowing heads through the door at half price after 3am.

my mate said its usually from the non dnb heads who turn up for a night out and dont like the music

complete opposite. it's usually from this group of nutters who are bang into jump up and cause a riot when machete etc is dropped. running around shoving people with thei fucking bandannas n shit. cunts. saying that i aint been fabric in time.

tbh alot of dnb nights have become over run by rowdy idiots.

but, fabric is definately worth going to, you'll definately have a quality night on a Playaz night - can't recommend it enough!

For attitude?

Bournemouth is bare jokes for attitude man. i cudnt believe how much ppl wanted to fight in that place when i first went!

Plannin on goin Fabric next Friday n ive heard theres wankers that go but wanna know on what scale?

cheers

to be honest the average dnb rave over the last year or two is just full of little wannabe rudeboys from the so called ends, im borderline going right off raves not because of the beef or anything its just nothing raw enough out there for me the dnb djs just play cheese jump up for teenagers.

im gonna still hit this like, not bothered bout trouble just like to know how much i need to keep my wits about me!

Just need to find someone to come with me now haha

complete opposite. it's usually from this group of nutters who are bang into jump up and cause a riot when machete etc is dropped. running around shoving people with thei fucking bandannas n shit. cunts. saying that i aint been fabric in time.

Same here Al. When i went my mate Lewis had a few too many things he shouldnt have, and he sat down for a bit and shut his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them to find some bird and her fella trying to sift through his pockets. Thieving cunts.

im gonna still hit this like, not bothered bout trouble just like to know how much i need to keep my wits about me!

Just need to find someone to come with me now haha
YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME AT FABRIC MATE.
YOU SHOULD TRY OUT HERBAL NIGHTS OR AT THE END THERE IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN.

hey mrsfx im going too!! Come with us Got fab first cards so u can jump the q with us too!!! I go fabric all the time, u gotta watch out for the dirty paki pickpockets too who go for the ppl that look the most mashed!! U should be ok though to be honest. Gunna be a good night, im looking forward to the brookes brothers and a-skills in room 3.

hey mrsfx im going too!! Come with us Got fab first cards so u can jump the q with us too!!! I go fabric all the time, u gotta watch out for the dirty paki pickpockets too who go for the ppl that look the most mashed!! U should be ok though to be honest. Gunna be a good night, im looking forward to the brookes brothers and a-skills in room 3.

They're not all Indian actually, racist.

Basically what AJ said. There are always a few idiots (who always happen to be really tall/fat) and jump everywhere/run across the packed dancefloor like there in the 100 meters 2012. They ruin a good night in any club:(

I know, thought about that afterwards. I may be wrong in spelling but making a derogatory comment about another race on a forum is more wrong.

i'm not racist at all and i don't want any banter but surely ignorance is just as bad?

i was there last night and
these two people were having sex on the sofas opposite us
and i mean , really going for it.

oh fabric

Back
Top Bottom